KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

Reviewer1679936님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

Reviewer1161581님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

Reviewer1157182님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

fibromyalgia

Reviewer2607322님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

NADH

Reviewer2077207님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product will change your day

Reviewer2592952님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am a believer that this product helps me get out of bed in the morning , to start my day. I can see the difference without it.

A New Life

Reviewer1425872님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has brought new life and energy. There is no way that I would go without it. It was an effort to walk. NADH has me up and out! And... the price is great through iHerb. I do the happy dance each time I receive a shipment. Thank you iHerb!

Great product

Reviewer2507625님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Friend recommended for early stage of MS. Works wonder. Thank you.

smart pills!

Reviewer2616268님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my experience, very useful supplement for elderly with Alzheimer. Highly recommended!

Great for my memory !

Reviewer2339811님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to sharp my memory! Every product reacts different in each person. Sometimes one product that is good for me is not good for other or have different positive or negative reaction for each individual. In my opinion the best way is to try it. I have tried different supplements but for my memory this one is the best one. Good luck to find what will be better for you!

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품