KO

다른 상품평 (4)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

REALLY WORKS FOR FATIGUE AND MENTAL CLARITY!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1679936님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother had problems with chronic fatigue and every time she went to the doctor they said she was fine, all tests came back normal. She was also getting dizzy spells and having trouble remebering stuff. In the afternoons she would just be so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. I bought the Co-E1 NADH tablets for her and now she's energetic like a teenager again! She feels a hundred times better than before!

Biological rocket fuel, indeed

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1161581님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this a few weeks ago and increased my dosage to 2 per day, and plan to purchase the extra strength next time. At 10mg/day, it gives me incredible energy. It's part of my overall program of nootropics and adaptogens, and I would not go without it. It's made a difference in my energy and mental clarity.

Excellent Adjunct or Stand Alone Therapy For Parkinson's

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1157182님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works! See reseach papers on www.pubmed.com by Doctors Birkmayer adn Birkmayer of Vienna, Austria as well as www.enadh.com. iHerb.com has the best prices on the net bar none! Thank you iHerb!

fibromyalgia

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2607322님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had fibromyalgia with severe pain on every step. This is one of several things that I took for it. I no longer have fibromyalgia, I still take it for maintenance. It has also been part of weight loss, over 100 pounds off and I've kept it off for seven years. It isn't the only thing I've used, but it has been a great help. I've been taking it for about seven years.

NADH

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2077207님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for several years and found it to be a helpful energy booster, and it sharpens my focus.

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품