KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great taste

Reviewer1813782님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not too sweet and just tart enough. Love that it's mostly organic.

5 STARS

Reviewer3061344님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I CAN FEEL THE POWER WHEN I NEED IT...

This is Rock....

Reviewer1083857님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I train 5 day for crossfit.... I can't live without it... Most clean thing in market.

Electrolyte

Reviewer3100150님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, I use it for running and also to add my protein powder for a quick and easy shake

Ok taste

Reviewer1989826님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is ok although not the best out there in my opinion. I ordered this to see if I felt any different when I drank this compared to only water during my various sporty activities. I haven't felt a huge difference but then again my exercises have lately been one hour or less in duration. Warmer climate and longer exercises would probably make these drinks much more necessary for me too.

Rating Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Powder

Reviewer1076337님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Without doubt this is one of the essential "ingredients" that keeps me in the long-distance-running game—without Clif Shot Electrolyte Replacement I would have to rely on Gatorade or some other such unquaffable drink full of sugar and sodium. I have been drinking Clif Shot for six years (I run two marathons a year, spring and fall, and a few half marathons and other races as time and training allow in between, in all weather conditions) and find it to be the one necessary product for my long-distance needs: It delivers all of the essential electrolytes and I can mix it to the strength I want depending on running distance, temperature, humidity and degree of tiredness. It is fairly priced and tastes good—once I am out there and a few miles into a run I look forward to its refreshing (and inspiriting if not inspiring!) pick-me-up. Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Drink (I prefer Lemonade flavor) is my long-time long-distance running bud. I hope Clif never stops making it; I hope I never stop needing it (and running) . . .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Reviewer1786884님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It works and it tastes good!

Reviewer1588640님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

Much better than Gatorade

Reviewer2657425님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had previously tried their recovery formula and learned that Clif has stopped production of that. The Clif shot mix is great and I use it while exercising. 92% organic content is an added plus. It takes awhile to dissolve but gives great energy boost during exercises.

Better than Gatorade

Reviewer2079513님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품