KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

fantastic product

Reviewer2084487님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.

Better than Gatorade

Reviewer2079513님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not too sweet, good stuff.

Reviewer1327413님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this energy drink to the overly and artificially sweeted major competitors. It's a basic refresher w/ natural organic ingredients and no sugary exotic flavors. I use it for longer cardio workouts and sometimes w/ a protein drink for anerobic exercise too. Recommended.

great value

Reviewer1035223님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great price...thanks iherb for carrying this!

organic ingredients

Reviewer2408347님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural organic ingredients,i use after workouts

Husband likes it

Reviewer1756092님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband does alot of different martial arts, as well as typical working out, etc. He loves this mix.

Much better than Gatorade

Reviewer2657425님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had previously tried their recovery formula and learned that Clif has stopped production of that. The Clif shot mix is great and I use it while exercising. 92% organic content is an added plus. It takes awhile to dissolve but gives great energy boost during exercises.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It works and it tastes good!

Reviewer1588640님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Reviewer1786884님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

Rating Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Powder

Reviewer1076337님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Without doubt this is one of the essential "ingredients" that keeps me in the long-distance-running game—without Clif Shot Electrolyte Replacement I would have to rely on Gatorade or some other such unquaffable drink full of sugar and sodium. I have been drinking Clif Shot for six years (I run two marathons a year, spring and fall, and a few half marathons and other races as time and training allow in between, in all weather conditions) and find it to be the one necessary product for my long-distance needs: It delivers all of the essential electrolytes and I can mix it to the strength I want depending on running distance, temperature, humidity and degree of tiredness. It is fairly priced and tastes good—once I am out there and a few miles into a run I look forward to its refreshing (and inspiriting if not inspiring!) pick-me-up. Clif Shot Electrolyte-Replacement Drink (I prefer Lemonade flavor) is my long-time long-distance running bud. I hope Clif never stops making it; I hope I never stop needing it (and running) . . .

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품