KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

fantastic product

Reviewer2084487님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.

Better than Gatorade

Reviewer2079513님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not too sweet, good stuff.

Reviewer1327413님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this energy drink to the overly and artificially sweeted major competitors. It's a basic refresher w/ natural organic ingredients and no sugary exotic flavors. I use it for longer cardio workouts and sometimes w/ a protein drink for anerobic exercise too. Recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It works and it tastes good!

Reviewer1588640님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

Husband likes it

Reviewer1756092님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband does alot of different martial arts, as well as typical working out, etc. He loves this mix.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Reviewer1786884님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

Great taste

Reviewer1813782님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not too sweet and just tart enough. Love that it's mostly organic.

My endurance lifeline

Reviewer1921644님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tangy flavor, very quick results. When mixed as directed, this drink helps me tackle uphills. I spent quite a bit of time diluting the mix to match the taste of Gatorade-type...what a mistake that was. My strength is sustained when I drink 8+ oz of mix a few miles ahead of big climbs.

organic ingredients

Reviewer2408347님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural organic ingredients,i use after workouts

great value

Reviewer1035223님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great price...thanks iherb for carrying this!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품