KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

CITRUS MAGIC AIR FRESHNER

Reviewer2016727님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product because it is not a wet spray and does not dampen your furniture or carpet when sprayed and it smells like fresh sliced citrus fruit. I use it in my home, car and office. It is a little pricey, but as the old saying goes; "you get what you pay for." Mary

It's okay.

Reviewer1791651님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can get a bigger bottle at Walmart for 3.56. It is not worth buying it through this website and pay shipping as well for it. I can get 5 bottles of this with the money I spent here.

Citrus Magic Citrus air freshener tropical citrus

Reviewer1331662님께서 May 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I really like the refreshing natural fruit fragrance. It is nice to have a product that is so pure and natural.

Wonderful stuff!!

Reviewer3063169님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best on the market. I've been using this for years, for some reason couldn't find it for a while. Now I can finally have a great smelling house again.. and for a decent cost.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Citrus Air Freshener!

Reviewer1948078님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best on the market

Convenient!

Reviewer1109622님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fershener has really fresh smell, good for bathroom and living room.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like the freshest orange peel!

Reviewer2486218님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just LOVE it so much!

Very nice fragance

Reviewer1793824님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice and gets you in good mood. Use it daily.I guess to have more.

Restroom Super Hero

Reviewer3358436님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, we are using it at the office. One of our ladies goes crazy with the supermarket type air fresheners. Even with the bathroom door closed, my co-worker and I used to gag on the smell. This is fresh, lasts a long time and is not over-powering. Since you only need a half squirt, it doesn't bother my allergies or gross me out! I'm getting more soon!!

Citrus Magic

Reviewer1353876님께서 Nov 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same thing. I love the product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품