KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,337

₩9,763

할인금액: ₩1,426 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great all purpose cleaner!

Reviewer1800868님께서 Mar 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4707363139097075805님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

love it!

serjandsveta님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Good!!!

Reviewer2068041님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved it! Good clean and pleasant aroma of orange!

perfect

Reviewer2999825님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

really takes away all the grease

Citra-Solv

Reviewer2961203님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had to settle for the small size as manufacturer is out-of-stock on larger...I use for deodorizing laundry, floors, stain remover and much more!

Citra Solv

Reviewer2698549님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful service, I am thrilled to bits! Order shipped so fast, took 3 weeks to arrive in Australia which is great. I cannot be happier with this product and service and I will be back for sure.

Perfect solution!!!

4815664011761580329님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

Liker denne

martine님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bruker den til vask av gulv og som påfyll av sprayen fra samme merke.

good!

4857293255267386208님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good but should say it works better for all dishes if you BOIL the water, and then rub the dishes good, makes miracles, but as i said, don t do it with too cold water! VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품