KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Perfecto para transferir dibujos a tela

Reviewer1856411님께서 Mar 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Si necesitas transferir un dibujo a una tela va genial. Solo hay que buscar en internet los tutoriales sobre la forma de realizarlo.

good!

4857293255267386208님께서 Dec 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good but should say it works better for all dishes if you BOIL the water, and then rub the dishes good, makes miracles, but as i said, don t do it with too cold water! VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%

Liker denne

martine님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bruker den til vask av gulv og som påfyll av sprayen fra samme merke.

Perfect solution!!!

4815664011761580329님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

Citra-Solv

5382642244911820733님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice Fragance smell. Great for daily use.

Recommended

5617404484221884451님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my bicycle chain and stove top cleaning. It works well and I find the citrus scent rather pleasing. Mainly I like the fact that it is natural and biodegradable.

Works great!

Winterfair님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does exactly what it says on the tin and smells amazing. I honestly don't think I have ever used a cleaning product that smelled so good. I give it only 4 stars because of the price. I have found a similar, but cheaper product where I live (Holland), so I will buy that. But overall, Citra-solv is really good!

love it!

serjandsveta님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4707363139097075805님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great all purpose cleaner!

Reviewer1800868님께서 Mar 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품