KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Citra-Solv, Natural Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate, Valencia Orange, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩8,598
다른 상품평 (8)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Great all purpose cleaner!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1800868님께서 Mar 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

4707363139097075805님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

love it!

serjandsveta님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Good!!!

Reviewer2068041님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved it! Good clean and pleasant aroma of orange!

perfect

Reviewer2999825님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

really takes away all the grease

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품