KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works!

Reviewer1455934님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell from the plumbing went away! :)

Outstanding product

Reviewer1464825님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked after just one use.

Great product

HeidiT님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works very well if you remember to let it work long enough before using the drain again.

It works!

Reviewer2990995님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This got our drains clear.. took a little time, but it worked. Our garbage disposal died, and all the accumulated crud was slowing down the works. Citra-solv cleared it without making me feel guilty about harming the environment.

Citra Solv Natural Enzyme Drain Cleaner

ivyengland님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a few weeks now. Our bathroom sink drain would always smell, and nothing I used would work. Until I tried this. I just need to put a tablespoon down the drain once a week, and it works. No more smell or slow drain!

disappointed

Reviewer1296908님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My slow moving drain in the bathroom has not been helped by this product: I used two bottles of it in a month for my bathroom.

Works well

5271669964532671749님께서 Feb 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Happy with this product.It works well on drains that are not completly blocked.Clears drains without strong chemicals.

very good!

Reviewer3004807님께서 Nov 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's effective and safe! For sure I will buy it again.

Not impressed

5599581015435577107님께서 May 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't remove the smell that comes from the drain. I also had to scrub a lot to remove the dirt. I think if I just used water it would have been the same. Only advantage is the orange scent. Definitely can't compete with the strong toxic pipe cleaner.

Hasn't worked yet.

4665641294769116153님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have moved into company rental with septic sewer - smell in bath drain hasn't responded yet to this product - we may need a different solution, but I'm still trying it on a weekly basis.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품