KO

₩15,574

₩23,965

할인금액: ₩8,391 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A very good formula!

Reviewer2364421님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Herbal Thyroid Formula. I take the other formula in the morning and this one in the evening because this doesn't contain any stimulants. I find that both formulas are very effective for giving me energy and helping me maintain a healthy weight.

Christopher's Original Formula, Thyroid Maintenance

Reviewer2900336님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for my under-active thyroid, gives me what my body needs, am taking Herbal Thyoid Formula with it and by eating senibly have been losing some weight and not losing my hair as before.

Seems to work

Reviewer2017626님께서 Jun 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Christopher's Original Thyroid Formula to support my thyroid because of hypothyroidism. It seems like this supplement works because I only have to take a very, very low dose of 10mcg per day of Armour thyroid when I use it. As my blood sugar levels and weight drop along with taking this supplement it appears as if my thyroid will return to normal and I may be able to stop the Armour thyroid. I've been using the supplement for nine months.

Seems to work good

Reviewer2337097님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My girl friend has an undiagnosed thyroid problem so we came up with an herbal supplement regime to battle it. We included this product, and from what we see it seems to be working, slowly but surely. Her mood is improving, energy, motivation, and her hair is not falling out as much. The bald spots from the alopetia areta are growing new hair too.

Thyroid maintenance

Reviewer2428007님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend Dr. Christopher's products

Awesome

Reviewer1807321님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Without this I would be dragging through everyday! This was my missing ingrediant.

Great product

5354352341737057868님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for 18 months now , and it is the single most effective treatment I've taken for dealing with menopause ; I was fortunate enough to feel its impact within days - my memory improved , my sleep improved , the hot flushes reduced and my moods were less drastic. Highly recommended .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I had side effects and stopped using the supplement

4669693988845461808님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hypothyroidism. I started using the supplement with one caplet a day. Immediately after taking it i felt mild nausea, in approximately four hours i had a terrible diuretic effect, for some hours i needed to visit the toilet every 10-15 minutes. I also felt no energy, instead of that all i wanted was to sleep and i couldn't concentrate, couldn't read a book etc. However, my hairloss stopped just in a few days, when i brushed my hair there were no hairs on the brush anymore. Also my skin wasn't dry anymore and i lost weight. I noticed that my heart worked better and no mood swings or depression. I suppose this product may be good for other people, just for me there is somet hing incorrect with the dosage, but i took minimal, one caplet a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Christopher's is a good brand:

Reviewer2604327님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very helpful, particularly with the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Good Product

5019244335388357614님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great in the sense that it improved my sleep very well. I slept so much better and could remember my dreams upon waking up.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품