KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

ms lisa

5179365846155134101님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

looking forward to use this product should be a great product like their other one's

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I had side effects and stopped using the supplement

4669693988845461808님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hypothyroidism. I started using the supplement with one caplet a day. Immediately after taking it i felt mild nausea, in approximately four hours i had a terrible diuretic effect, for some hours i needed to visit the toilet every 10-15 minutes. I also felt no energy, instead of that all i wanted was to sleep and i couldn't concentrate, couldn't read a book etc. However, my hairloss stopped just in a few days, when i brushed my hair there were no hairs on the brush anymore. Also my skin wasn't dry anymore and i lost weight. I noticed that my heart worked better and no mood swings or depression. I suppose this product may be good for other people, just for me there is somet hing incorrect with the dosage, but i took minimal, one caplet a day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thyroid maintenance

5481288061650510229님께서 Dec 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does what it says,very happy with this product.

okay

4633259601617133836님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have an "underactive "thyroid gland. this is my 3rd bottle of christopher's thyroid formulae and i definitly seem to have more drive and libido.

Great product

5354352341737057868님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for 18 months now , and it is the single most effective treatment I've taken for dealing with menopause ; I was fortunate enough to feel its impact within days - my memory improved , my sleep improved , the hot flushes reduced and my moods were less drastic. Highly recommended .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LOVE!

4719636391817841979님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect size...works!

Top notch

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Christopher's products are top notch. I used this formula plus nascent clay iodine and coconut oil to bring my thyroid levels back in range.

Good product

5164720073768635172님께서 May 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started taking this product and it does increase my energy, actually too much if I take late afternoon and then I can't sleep. There are some good herbs in this formula, but I wouldn't say the price is that great as someone else mentioned. If the suggested dosage is 6 per day then this bottle will only last around 2 weeks. So always look at the dosage when thinking of prices. I only take 2 of these a day and I also take AOR T-100, which iherb also carries, this is a bit stronger and what I need right now because it is full of glandulars. Also T-100 is a good price since dosage is 1 per day and supports adrenals too. So I'll take both for awhile and hope to see some improvement. I Think Dr. Chrisopher's thyroid maintenance would be best for longterm. Glandular's should only be taken temporarily when needed.

Great!

Reviewer1862199님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking this for a while now. I've definitely noticed a difference. It really seems to help with keeping my thyroid in balance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works

5482837911228713395님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

havent started these yet but need to rate. have been using the Herbal Thyroid Formula to kick start my thyroid first and its working so well that i know this prodcut will keep everything maintained well along with a healthy eating style. Am giving it the same rating as its partner.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품