KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,668

₩25,650

할인금액: ₩8,981 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Hallelujah!

treater님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best product I've ever taken, and I have tried most of them out there. No cramping, no urgency, just a gentle response the morning after. And, yes, this IS Dr. Christopher's original formula, and people have been safely taking senna since Cleopatra! (please guys, do your research before posting) If a clean diet and lots of water doesn't help with motility, try two of these with your evening meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a little goes a long way

Reviewer1414134님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this 2 caps a day if you are constipated. You won't have trouble anymore. Especially if you have to take the iron that the Dr.s prescribe or if you take any narcotics that make you constipated. This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!!!

Best product

Reviewer1894478님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been on for about 4 months works very well. Have thyroid and hormonal problems which constapate....this works

Colon support

Reviewer2528290님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps relieve colon pressure w/o cramping or gas.........

Taken with Now Foods Acai Super Fruit

Reviewer1850610님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great price, great product, felt the benefits immediately.

Works good!

Reviewer1841183님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Christopher's formula 1 is milder compared to Dr. Schulze's formula 1 from my experience in using them for colon maintenance. This formula works good for me and would recommend it to others.

Use with the Parasite Cleanse

Reviewer2081422님께서 Mar 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken these twice after the parasite syrup. The first time, it worked within 24 hours. The second time, there didn't seem to be any effect. So, I'm not sure about it. I'm going to go one more round.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for people with a sensitive colon...

emanuela님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love christopher's formulas, but this one rips through my colon. I think it's because of the psyllium husk. I took this as part of the anti-parasite protocol (after 3 days of the syrup). Within 6 hours, I had severe cramping and leg weakness, hence I let 3 goals in when playing football last week. My team were not impressed. So avoid this formula if you tend to get IBS or have a sensitive colon. It may be ok for people who simply need to add bulk to their diets and/or suffer from constipation (hence the 2 stars). I don't. So not for me.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2607044님께서 Feb 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We took this as part 2 of the Christopher's parasite cleanse. After taking only 3 spoons of the syrup {day 2} my husband passed several tape worms. What a shock, but it obviously works. After taking the syrup for 3 days and the capsules for 1 day I had indigestion all afternoon and evening, otherwise no other problems. I went to taking just 1 capsule instead of 2 for the next 2 times and had no indigestion or problems. My husband could take 2 capsules with no problems. We are very pleased with the simplicity of this and how well it works.

Really Works!

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works! Be careful and go easy. Try only one per day with a meal at first. Then add only one more per day if needed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품