KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Effective

4915408194290932743님께서 Mar 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Might not suit everybody. Try one capsule and wait at least a day before taking more, to see what effect it has, for you. It will work quite quickly on some people, very slowly on others.

Great.

4940105893794484183님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely does what it says it will!

good product

5566645439094682402님께서 Apr 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

efficient

Bought for Parasite Syrup

Reviewer1421832님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel no different. Maybe I have no parasites or maybe the product does not work. I don't know.

Not sure.

FourSeasons님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for about 10 days. I would say that, for me, it works better by taking 1 cap 3X/day rather than 1 (or more) once a day as normally done with this formula.

Not the best choice

Reviewer2296963님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this formula as a part of anti-parasite complex. I like garlic, but the formula has very strong unpleasant garlic smell and works too rough, I didn't like it at all.

Really Works!

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works! Be careful and go easy. Try only one per day with a meal at first. Then add only one more per day if needed.

Excellent

Reviewer1288436님께서 Oct 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use a few times a year in conjunction with the parasite syrup. Gentle and effective. Recommend.

Doesn't Work

rabbit님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these to go with the Dr. Christopher's Parasite Syrup because they are recommended in the instructions as part of the cleanse. They didn't work well for me at all. If anything, they made me constipated! Not really the effect I anticipated from a product with the phrase "Quick Colon" in the name. Dr. Christopher products are usually really effective, so this was a shock to me. Also, the capsules contain senna and many people say that senna is not such a good thing because your bowels become dependent on it. Try agar agar instead.

not sure it works

shariwile님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't seem to have any affect on me whatsoever. I was disappointed. =/

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품