KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,590

₩20,899

할인금액: ₩7,309 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis Relief

Reviewer3104881님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This simple ointment worked very well for me. I had been going through a long bout with eczema on my lower arms and hands and had tried many natural alternatives without much relief. Dr. Christopher's Original Formula Itch Ointment helped right away to minimize the itching and, over a period of several weeks, helped clear up the rash. Now I use it at the first sign of an outbreak. Thank you to those who are keeping Dr. Christopher's formulas available.

Works great

Reviewer2872539님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the ointment for the chickweed to use on a fatty tumor. I've used it on some bug bites as well and have been impressed with how well it works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't work well for me

Reviewer2113207님께서 Sep 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep this in my fridge and even though it is emollient and soothing when cold, it doesn't stop any itching from my eczema. I would pass this one over in the future.

So helpful

Reviewer3346418님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this and are going to buy more. Only thing I have found to help calm down my daughters itchiness.

I keep this on hand

4681647343121952919님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I have rashes or eczema, I apply this. To get rid of the itching, first scrub the skin with medical gauze under lukewarm water to increase circulation to the skin, then apply the itch ointment.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I haven't really noticed any benefit for me.

Reviewer2261289님께서 Mar 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product for the anti-itch properties and because part of its formula was recommended to ease inflammation. So far, I am not impressed, but I will continues using it and see if it just needs more time to work and post back. It does have a lot of good ingredients and seems to be a good formulation, so it may work for others.

Just OK

Reviewer2495873님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got it for my child's eczema, thought it would help with the itching but it doesn't seem to help that much. Also wish it were organic too. Tried it myself and it seems just OK.

not so great

Reviewer1080649님께서 Mar 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

not a very good itch cream

Seems to work good!

Reviewer1513084님께서 Jun 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Summer time comes with rashes and itches from who knows what and where ... but this simple itch ointment seems to soothe the itchiness. Haven't had any serious cases of anything, but for all around itchiness that we normally encounter from bites to rashes, this seems to work, and heal the scratched skin as well.

Helped the itch

Reviewer3025776님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seemed to help the itch.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품