KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,729

₩27,270

할인금액: ₩9,542 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

good stuff

Reviewer2897275님께서 Sep 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a heel fracture, and applied this ointment as directed. My doctor warned it would take 8 weeks to heal...by my next appointment..(5 weeks)..the fracture was completely healed. She was happy and excited for me, and so was I. I attribute this to the ointment, and would recommend to anyone that needs to heal.

Ointment is great

Reviewer3124625님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Don't know why it is so hard to find. Has really helped my husband's shoulder more that just taking anti-inflammatories.

Scar Not

Reviewer2601626님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awesome on it's own, but when mixed with the X-ceptic, it is a healing miracle for me! Stitched cuts with no scars, burns that heal completely without scar tissue, and papercuts that heal in two days are some of the things I have experienced.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2989945님께서 Apr 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this ointment......I use it on bunions and a few sore joints and it brings great comfort, better than anything else I have ever used.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a wonderful ointment

Reviewer1258092님께서 May 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

and we use it on dry hands, where it is easy to get deep cuts in the tissue around the nails, etc., for people who work outside or who are mechanics and it works wonderfully.

Great so far

Reviewer1593250님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using on scars and it seems to help soften them.

Christopher's, Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment

Reviewer1679969님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This great ointment is impossible to find on any store shelf in Colorado. My wife and I may still be living with aches and pains if our daughter in Minnesota hadn't discovered and shared this secret. It works so well we ordered 6 jars! And, it doesn't stink like so many other oinments.

Healing

Reviewer1679256님께서 Jan 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this on a few different cuts and it helps them heal faster and better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the very few products that offers relief from severe pain of anal fissures!

5135054241533053405님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After researching day after day for relief from the terrible searing pain of an anal fissure and hemorrhoids, I read one reveiw that praised this product. I bought it last year and used it immediately and dang if that reviewer wasn't right! It works wonders if you use it several times a day as well as after eliminating. Only negative is that it states to "Refrigerate after opening" in the tiniest print on the side of the jar where the directions are not so my first jar went rancid here in Florida after months of being kept close to the toilet in my medicine cabinet. So be sure to take a small amount of the oinment and put it in a sealed container to keep handy in the bathroom and put the main jar in the refrigerator so it'll keep good for as long as possible. Iherb's price, btw, is excellent for this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A tried and trusted standard for Bone Tissue and Cartilage repair.

Reviewer1513084님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent formula for any bone or cartilage injury and repair. Use liberally and apply often, the olive oil is absorbed along with the infused herbs into the skin. Should be used with Christopher's Original Formula, Complete Tissue & Bone Formula, 400 mg, 100 Veggie Caps. A good comfrey ointment (Gaia Herbs, Comfrey Compounded Salve is the best one I've found on line), one where comfrey is the main ingredient, is also desirable with bone injury.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품