KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tennis Elbow

Sahasrara13님께서 Feb 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this ointment, it is a savior! I am prone to wrist tendonitis and have to be gentle on my right hand... every time I overdo it either with work, cleaning or tennis this ointment helps me with the pain. The smell is a bit challenging so I add some jasmine essential oil in order to be able to use it :).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A great cure for aching old bones!

5488842878681314668님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wrist hurt so bad I couldn't use my left hand at all. Just touching it had me screaming in pain. I used the capsules and this great ointment and within a week I had full use again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bought for someone else, so I can't comment.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jan 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a generous size, and if it has beneficial effects, is a good deal. You have to keep it in the fridge. I shall order one for myself and report back.

Tissue & BoneOintment

ivyengland님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was not able to use this long enough on my shoulder because the oils in this product stain all clothing. Therefore, since I did not notice much difference within a week, I switched back to organic jojoba oil.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healed my 5th metatarsal fracture!

Reviewer1810105님께서 Sep 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fell off my bike and fractured my 5th metatarsal. Was on a cast for 2 weeks and after 2nd round of review and xray, doc agreed to have the cast removed as it is extremely inconvenient such as for one, to keep it dry when showering and difficulty to turn around when sleeping. So for the first 2 weeks on cast, I hardly get any sleep which probably isn't good for healing. I was put on a walking boots after that but at 2 weeks, it was impossible to walk in it as it's still swollen and painful like crazy and Doc mentioned not to put any weight on the bad foot and make sure I continue to use the crutches. It was an agony as the crutches tires me out so I ended up staying in most of the time on my bed which is pretty depressing. Luckily I have a roller chair to sit on which allows me some mobility around the house. By the 4th week it's getting extremely depressing, not able to work out like I used to and getting out of the house as much. Thank God that during this time, I got to know about the healing power of the herb comfrey from other forums and bought the Dr Christopher's healing bone ointment from iherb. It was truly a miracle herb. The night I applied it on my foot, I felt better immediately. The swollen and pain had instantly subsided and I was able to sleep well for the first time in 4weeks! I dutifully applied it 3x and more per day and when I went back to see the doc for another review and X-ray yesterday, he told me I have a very speedy recovery, so much so that my fracture is almost 70% healed and is hardly visible on the X-ray! I will not need any crutches anymore (YAY!) and can put weight on it and walk in the walking boots. I am in my 6th week by this time. Being immobilize during this 6 weeks has been a depressing yet humbling experience. It makes one more empatic for people who are handicap or less fortunate than us and I'm fortunate to have met many nice and helpful during this downtime, most of them are complete strangers and taxi drivers who insisted on helping me to my doorway. Being patience is the key and prayers helped a lot too. Take calcium, vit c and tumberic that helps with healing which can be easily order on iherb All the the best xx

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First cream that really works

Reviewer2148622님께서 Sep 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a diabetic, so careful what I use on my skin. I had been taking the Tissue and Bone caps-decided to try the cream for my neck, shoulder and back pain. The cream is hard in the container, but as soon as you put it on your fingers it is soft enough to spread. No odor, very soothing-in minutes not hours I began to feel some relief. So far it works better than the other creams I have used-will always keep on hand now. I put some at my bedside in a smaller container to use and keep the original one in the frig. I'm a retired RN so I'm always researching better things-plan to get this as part an extra gift at Christmas for my grown children and one for a great grandson who plays football. His mom is going to love this for him. Five stars---

great

4905510231708692220님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Needs to be melted in the microwave, other than that this stuff is great!!!

So So

Reviewer2128490님께서 Aug 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a miracle cure for pain. Don't like the fact this uses wheat germ oil either as its questionable for those with wheat/gluten issues. I think it has its place but I am not sure what that is. It seems soothing and the smell is not horrible although not pleasant either. Probably very good for chapped body areas. Maybe in long term use this would prove very useful...dunno.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

really helpful against back pain possibly due to a fractured vertebra

Reviewer3119083님께서 Apr 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i got this for my grandmother who for some time now was "weighted down" by a bad back pain. she had seen several doctors and followed several protocols directed by those doctors but unfortunately nothing seemed to help except a (supposedly) strong anti-rheumatism cream containing vipers' venom. that cream helped but she still walked around with a humpback. since i could no longer order that cream online, i figured maybe dr. christopher's ointment might be of some benefit. after just 3 days of use, she reported no pain and no humpback. she sounded quite happy to be able to walk around with a straight back again after a couple of years of pain despite repeated medical therapies. we found out some time ago that the pain was caused by a fractured vertebra, after doing some investigations on our own. doctors always suspected rheumatism and osteoporosis. it may be that the fracture was due to osteoporosis but nothing else has worked. not even the drug she was already taking against osteoporosis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer2541215님께서 Mar 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Dr. C's products.