KO

₩14,226

₩21,882

할인금액: ₩7,656 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Christopher's Original Formula, Adrenal Formula

Reviewer1626120님께서 May 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed a big improvement here with more energy and a lot less fatigue. I do a lot of driving and I feel much more alert.

Love it!

Reviewer3355801님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product for adrenal exhaustion.I have been on it for a couple of weeks now and feel much better. I will order again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great results with this supplement!

Reviewer1962924님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

Adrenal

5394868189326682946님께서 Sep 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

Great Product

Reviewer2856962님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped with easing stress on my adrenals. A must have in your arsenal against health robbing stress in our everyday lives.

very good

5034739436424079232님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

Adrenal

Reviewer1666234님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great! Highly recommended!

Love Dr. Christopher's products

Reviewer3353458님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adrenal Formula is working fine for me. I have less stress and headaches and can deal with life better. The only drawback is taking 2 pills three times day. I would prefer less pill taking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than a cup of coffee.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

winter is the water season

Reviewer3218974님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kidneys and adrenals need support during the cold and dark times..regenerate even if there is no difficulty...and drink warmed water!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품