KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,802

₩22,768

할인금액: ₩7,966 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(4)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Christopher's Adrenal formula

5354352341737057868님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my husband . I think he's having only moderate success with it , but he's only been taking it for a month , so perhaps not quite long enough to tell yet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Christopher's Original Formulas Adrenal Formula

5697769034397700209님께서 Jan 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have started taking these instead of the much more expensive Bioceuticals adrenal formula, and I honestly think these are every bit as good - in fact, probably better for me because of the mullein, gotu kola and other herbs. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm only taking two per day rather than four, but I'll stay with these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good not great

5603353087075977405님께서 Jan 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps with energy but I still have to combine with something else to feel full benefits. Will continue to purchase

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Much more energy

5410745100783716521님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sleeping better and more alert thought the day without needing a nap. I also noticed my mood stays more even keeled.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good

5034739436424079232님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Adrenal

5394868189326682946님께서 Sep 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Checking this one out!

Reviewer2158903님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this formula is helping. I have a functional thyroid (works sometimes) and am no longer on armour thyroid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great results with this supplement!

Reviewer1962924님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better than a cup of coffee.

Reviewer1945467님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love Dr. Christopher's products

Reviewer3353458님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adrenal Formula is working fine for me. I have less stress and headaches and can deal with life better. The only drawback is taking 2 pills three times day. I would prefer less pill taking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »