KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,838

₩50,955

할인금액: ₩29,117 (57% 할인)

• Please note this item has been replaced by CLL-02393.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

average results

4654311742417768490님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

C4 cellucor, successful pre-training in normal vasculature using this pre-workout, and strength increased a little, very little fatigue, the taste is very good very good, there are reports that it is an excellent pre workout but not for me, I do not know is because I'm already familiar with many brands many pre-workout, but the results satisfactory Cellucor C4 is recommended for those who use pre-workout for the first time, for those already familiar with the use of supplements as Family, Vera is nothing extraordinary in this supplement.

EXCELENTE

Supermarombas님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eu tomei, póooooooo me deu formigamento na mão, comecei a ficar eletrico, treinei que nem bicho. recomendo a todos ótimo.

Amazing!

foodonamission님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved the Icy Blue Razz flavour but needed a change of pace so I ordered this on my last iHerb order and I'm so glad I did, it's easily my new favourite product I take and I get excited about taking my pre-work out as the flavour is so nice its almost like a little treat!

I like the energy boost

5521382579328361155님께서 Nov 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works exactly as described without giving making my heart race. It helps me focus while working out and boost my energy. I will order again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2881143님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good pump , great workout ,make me feel so concentrated in the training

average

Reviewer1829613님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not feel it effective

It works

5091412107268606196님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this one. Actually tastes good which is rare for pre workout supps. And definitely boosts performance.

great pre-workout

4974419039570952040님께서 Feb 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like feel like monster with c4

very good / best

5425788856778360287님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good / best

C4 Extreme, The best I ever tried

5724673562694684214님께서 Jun 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is definetly the best PWO I've have ever tried. Makes me explosive & full of energy, ready to F*UCK up som weights! PS: 2 Scoops on legdays thou :) LIFT HEAVY BOOOOOI

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품