KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Vitamin K2

5127777418962886626님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few places I can get Vitamin K2 in this dose. I take 3 tablets 3 times a day for my osteoporosis. The product arrived in a couple of days with the free shipping.

Love this stuff!!!

Reviewer2534376님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Apart from those times when you haven't got enough greens into you and you feel deficient in K... this works really well if you've had a late night coffee (tea or even chocolate are also stimulants) and can't go to sleep. It seems to excrete the cafeine (or other stimulant) in the urine and you drift off to sleep naturally. This is the synthetic version of K2 (MK4) so I've switched to the MK7 (natural) version. Unfortunately the natural version is only 100 ug (50 times less) and not as potent as this one. Take this and you'll feel the difference a lot more easily. The first effect everyone seems to notice is stronger teeth and the fact that the plaque on the back of your teeth is no longer there. It's malformed calcium and is now being absorbed into your bones (which includes the teeth). If you want to convince yourself or someone else that K2 works try this version. :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excelente produto

5093448939433279896님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Melhor produto para direcionar o cálcio aos ossos

Great

5574826242646433028님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

High potency in an excellent form, good price, and fast postage to Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hard to say

4933606471500297192님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to say anything about the effects. But seem good

Very good product

4745946546308050361님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended me to take this vitamin together with vitamin D. I hope it can help me to fix vitamin D in my bones. It will take some time to the results appear. I, particularly and many other Brazilian people are buying so many vitamin D, at Iherb, because we all do a very specific treatment with high doses of Vitamin D. And he recommend the site. Thank you for the support.

a blessing

Reviewer2664178님께서 Feb 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand and strength of several I've tried that actually keeps me from being a "bleeder". I'm sticking with this.

Essential with D3

4630325033640258170님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these with my Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 120 Soft Gels.

not the cheapest for those who wants doses > 5mg

demonic-tree님께서 Dec 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it could be cheaper + no effect is achieved with the recommended dosage.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품