KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great results

Reviewer2086447님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had great results with this product. Vitamin K is found in high concentrations in the salivary gland where it breaks up dental plaque. My teeth feel very smooth after taking the Carlson's product. The K2-MK4 form is so well absorbed because it's what your body uses best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Carlson K2 ... I'm a believer!

Reviewer2905000님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for about 6 months now. I suffered with salivary stones for 25 years. Thanks to this product, I can now eat dairy again. Stones have completely disappeared! I love the slick feeling on my teeth. Dentist thought I had just had my teeth cleaned, when it had been six months already... no sign of plaque! I take it with my fish oil twice a day.

Very Good

Reviewer1789145님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to have beneficial effect on muscle tone too. I feel stronger, and no longer have stress incontinence issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Pleased with Carlson Labs K2

Reviewer1569201님께서 Mar 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has improved bone density since using Carlson Labs K2-5mg with Vitamin D3, we are quite pleased.

Better

Reviewer2913041님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to be on the safe side of calcium distibution. A severe cut stopped bleeding very rapidly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Besides all the benefits, this one doesn't "soy" me

Reviewer1301066님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike the forms from soy, this vitamin K2 doesn't bother my very sensitive gut. I take K2 MK4 because I have issues where simple cuts keep bleeding and bleeding. Not with vitamin K2. I also don't have calcification issues that got worse trying to capture the benefits of taking vitamin D3. Love this stuff!

Love this stuff!!!

Reviewer2534376님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Apart from those times when you haven't got enough greens into you and you feel deficient in K... this works really well if you've had a late night coffee (tea or even chocolate are also stimulants) and can't go to sleep. It seems to excrete the cafeine (or other stimulant) in the urine and you drift off to sleep naturally. This is the synthetic version of K2 (MK4) so I've switched to the MK7 (natural) version. Unfortunately the natural version is only 100 ug (50 times less) and not as potent as this one. Take this and you'll feel the difference a lot more easily. The first effect everyone seems to notice is stronger teeth and the fact that the plaque on the back of your teeth is no longer there. It's malformed calcium and is now being absorbed into your bones (which includes the teeth). If you want to convince yourself or someone else that K2 works try this version. :-)

Vitamin K2, MK-4 form

Reviewer1908266님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small enough so I can take 5 mg for cardiovascular health as partner to vitamin D. It's a light yellow, and I can separate it from my white capsules if I need to. I trust Carlson.

Carlson Labs vitamin K2

Reviewer3124245님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pulls calsification out of arteries & keeps the blood from abnormally clotting.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품