KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great results

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2086447님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had great results with this product. Vitamin K is found in high concentrations in the salivary gland where it breaks up dental plaque. My teeth feel very smooth after taking the Carlson's product. The K2-MK4 form is so well absorbed because it's what your body uses best.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Carlson K2 ... I'm a believer!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2905000님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for about 6 months now. I suffered with salivary stones for 25 years. Thanks to this product, I can now eat dairy again. Stones have completely disappeared! I love the slick feeling on my teeth. Dentist thought I had just had my teeth cleaned, when it had been six months already... no sign of plaque! I take it with my fish oil twice a day.

Very Good

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1789145님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to have beneficial effect on muscle tone too. I feel stronger, and no longer have stress incontinence issues.

Better

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2913041님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to be on the safe side of calcium distibution. A severe cut stopped bleeding very rapidly.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품