KO

₩39,252

₩65,419

할인금액: ₩26,168 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great product in an economical form

NBPT100님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are many great reviews on this item so I won't get too deep here. I trust the Carlson brand for high quality which is extra important when it comes to fish oils. This product has 500mg of DHA Omega 3's in one teaspoon. There are many forms of Omega 3 oils and the DHA form is what research has proven to be the most important when it comes to cognitian and mental health benefits. I find the lemon taste is very good. No fishy after taste. This is a more economical way to get your fish oils vs. the Carlson gel caps. The Caps are great if you are away from home but when at home I now get my fish oils and DHA this way. Remember to keep it refrigerated. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good, except for new bottles/spouts

Reviewer1628931님께서 Mar 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this brand of fish oil; it has little to no fishy taste. The only downsides are that the oil gets cloudy once you get to the bottom of the bottle and the new tops/spouts they put on the bottle are a problem. I noticed the old bottles would have little spouts that worked great and kept the oil nice and fresh. With my most recent order, I saw they have new tops: screw-off type caps. Except... they don't seem to go back on just right, so I'm worried now about the fish oil spoiling. I even noticed one time that after tightening the cap really well, that the cap sort of just snapped open again, so I'm sure plenty of air is getting in there -- this isn't good.

If You Are Breathing Your Body Needs This Product

Reviewer1073148님께서 Sep 23, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 66, husband is 84,our pet is 15 (that's 105 in people yrs.)We all take Carlson's Fish Oil.Our Mayo drs & vet take this since they've seen the difference in all of us. It is a natural product,our bodies are made to heal from within,but we need The Right Stuff,this WORKS.Do Not put junk in your body,buy this YOU & your Pet are SO worth it

Carlson Fish Oil, Lemon

Reviewer1858334님께서 Mar 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and have been using it for years. I suffer with lower back, shoulder, and knee pain, and when I use Carlson's regularly there is a major difference in the pain due to inflammation. Also, it's very helpful in eliminating depression. I have recommenated it to friends and recommend it without reservation to all interested parties.

Changed my son

Reviewer1130530님께서 Jan 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am astonished at how this product has helped rid my son of adhd behaviors. My entire family takes it now.

Susan, RN

Reviewer1943701님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fish oil seems to be good for every part of our body. At 63, I have little or no joint pain, I am more alert with a better memory. It's good for your heart. It's great for your skin. If you have a rough (sand paper) feel on the back of your arms then you are depleted in Omega 3. My very rough arm is now as smooth as can be. If I could only take one supplement it would be Carlson Very Finest Fish Oil.You can count on it purity. I recommend it to everyone. My husband's grey hair now has black in it, no kidding.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a great thing !!

GoodLife님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use it for 2 years already, started to give it to a child 2 years ago, now our baby is 4 years old. The lemon flavour is really enjoyable, and it is very comfortable to use even for little babies. Our child became stronger and healthier, his constant illnesses stopped . Recommend !! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Superb!

Reviewer2496663님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes better than the stuff I used to take as a kid and also without the effects of traditional fish oils (i.e. fish burps). Most importantly for me it has a higher ratio of EPA to DHA which is great for brain function. The only reason I have given this 4 stars is because I feel that the ration of EPA to DHA could have slightly been better apportioned as studies have indicated that the best ratio is 2 :1 respectively. If you suffer from PMS, mood swings depression etc look for a fish oil with at least a 2:1 ratio. I have also experience much clearer skin in the time I have been taking this.

Carlson, Lemon Fish Oil

Reviewer1658396님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome taste for someone who doesn't like eating fish. Coats my stomach as to erase my hunger pains. Makes my skin glow of well-being. Gives me what I lack from not eating fish.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not Fishy burps and not acidity in my stomach

Reviewer3163185님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use Nature's Answer fish oil available here in this site but alway after use I developed stomach acidity and continuously fishy burps. After three bottles of pain I switched to this one from Carlson Labs. i was so amazed!! Used half bottle now and never and I repeat never had any bad symptoms like before!! Very easy to digest! The amazing thing that I even try to use it on empty stomach together with R lipoic Acid and Carnitine. Again not acidity and not aftertaste. What an amazing product!!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 635 상품