KO

₩41,032

₩63,127

할인금액: ₩22,094 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Reviewer3237759님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

allergic

5511188737555064338님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but both of my kids were allergic to it. Gave 1/2 teaspoon 2 times@ day at mealtime

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

health becomes great.

4864673404145980981님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

AAA product !

4699227608785654740님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Premium product and very good seller, the parcel was shipped fast to France. Thank you iHerb.com ;-)

excellent product

emaus78님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanx iHerb for fast shipping this great product. cod liver oil is very healthy for brain and kardio vascular sistem. it has bit fishy taste but I don't mind. after all it's FISH oil :)

Simply the best !

5758450263846515552님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb quality Cod Liver Oil. Easy to take, and absolutely no stomach irritation or foul taste.

No Fishy Aftertaste

Reviewer2036868님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cod liver oil is very mild. I was disappointed though that the Vitamin A and Vitamin D content is so low. I ended up giving this cod liver oil to my Aunt who needed some and ordered the Blue Ice fermented Cod Liver oil. http://www.westonaprice.org/cod-liver-oil/cod-liver-oil-basics

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product

Reviewer1662056님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

baby formula

Reviewer2852406님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great with Weston Price baby formula

high quality performance.

Reviewer2189233님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS ALONG WITH vitamin K -2 as Jarrow MK7 is reenamlizing my tooth cavity and preventing a costly root canal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품