KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,219

₩37,251

할인금액: ₩13,032 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

The best tasting Cod Liver oil

Reviewer1401937님께서 3 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cod Liver Oil in 1980. This is the best tasting product I have ever tried. It makes taking cod liver oil so much easier. It has very little Fishey taste and a nice lemon flavor. If you have trouble with the taste, this is the one for you.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer3020790님께서 8 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My optometrist suggested I take this specific cod liver oil to help combat chronic dry eye (along with flaxseed oil). He said he recommended Carlson brand for its purity and the lemon flavor. While it's not something I look FORWARD to taking, it is pleasant tasting and doesn't have an aftertaste. Plus, I have seen an improvement in my dry eye condition since starting the oils. Compared to local health food stores, iHerb's price is good, too.

Not ok for me

Reviewer3327222님께서 8 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have problem with this product. I have doubt on the purity of this product. This is because I am sensitive to mercury and heavy metal element. It causes my eye twitching problem even worst. This is because it agitates my nerve system that control this part of face. Mercury and heavy metal weaken our nerve system.

Kathleen McMahon

Reviewer1598988님께서 3 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this every morning to lower his cholesterol. He swears this really works.

Makes a big difference.

PinkOveralls님께서 3 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I now take a teaspoon morning and night. I think my mental clarity and physical energy have improved. The biggest difference came in the effect the cod liver oil had on internal inflammation. I suffered from intermittent but chronic chest pains for over 10 years. Homeopathy helped a little, but they always returned. Acupuncture helped, but didn't cure. Doctors and heart specialists had no answers. The only thing that alleviated the discomfort was a heat pack. Within days of starting on this cod liver oil, the chest pains were gone. I wasn't sure why, but when I did some research I found that cod liver oil is helpful in reducing inflammation. I had been taking various omega oils for years, but none had the effect that Carlsons oil. The taste is even pleasant, as others have noted.

No fishy taste

CoolinArizona님께서 10 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I like to drizzle this over my salad and it has a great lemony flavor and not fishy. I'm doing something good for myself at the same time.

Great product!

Reviewer1676945님께서 8 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to take. doesn't taste horrible. doesn't leave yucky taste in mouth. lemon taste reminds me of Lemon Drops when we were little!

good stuff

Reviewer1353440님께서 2 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product for 3 years now to supplement for Vitamin D in the cold winter months in Chicago. Have used the regular flavor but it's a bit fishy and salty. We prefer the lemon. Even the 7 year old likes the taste and the price blows Whole Foods price away.

The one to buy

Reviewer2943012님께서 2 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always buy Carlson's cod liver oil, especially the lemon flavor. It is not too overpowering with the lemon, and is so much easier on the pallet. I have some every day. It seems that all the health and muscle magazines recommend taking some, and this is the best there is.

lachuchana

Reviewer3011084님께서 7 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's so tasty...can't believe it's really cod liver oil. And no mercury or heavy metals...don't have to worry about that. I feel really good about using it, and I love taking it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 92 상품