KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,668

₩32,743

할인금액: ₩1,074 (3% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Please Note: This item has been discontinued and replaced by CVR-13066.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Terrific for restless leg syndrome, insomnia, ADD!

Reviewer3281013님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Restless leg syndrome is a dopamine deficiency like Parkinson ’s disease or Attention Deficit Disorder. Tyrosine is the amino acid necessary for dopamine production. Tyrosine requires B-12, folinic (folic) acid and B-6. Many of us do not properly metabolize standard folic acid, requiring an alternative form called Biopterine (BH4). Plain tyrosine gave me terrible diarrhea, even when taken with B-complex. This is the only tyrosine combination I can take without negative side effects. Taken 2 hrs before bedtime helps with the restless leg insomnia, or when I get the shakes, or early in the morning when I just can’t get going, really works. Love this product!

Norival, 120 capsules

Reviewer2869683님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well with L-Methylfolate (5-MTHF). For those with homozygous MTHFR 677C-T mutation Norival and L-Methylfolate 10mg has helped my mental clarity, lethargy, moodiness, and depressive episodes. I am not on any antidepressants. Has also worked well for my teenage son with the same double MTHFR mutation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for people with genetic problems

Reviewer3181965님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just discovered I have a rare inborn error of metabolism that leads to low levels of tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4). I tried ordinary L-tyrosine and it worked. Norival actually includes biopterin (although doesn't state which form BH4 or BH2)and cofactor P5P, in addition to N-acetyl L-tyrosine (active form). A deficiency of an enzyme is felt in every cell, especially in the brain. Norival made my brain work properly, my temperature regulation improved amazingly! The dose must be individually adjusted. I take all such supplements 3x daily, in smaller doses, to keep the blood supply stable. I only wish I could contact the company, to learn which biopterin they use.

Parkinson's

Reviewer1407562님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tyrosine helps with the production of dopamine which is lacking in people with Parkinson's. Some people like myself have a hard time assimilating tyrosine without it's co-factor biopterin. Norival has both N Acetyl L Tyrosine and Biopterin. It has been of great help in reducing my symptoms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There are better options if not looking for the rare Biopterin

Reviewer1733570님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get a nice awakening push from plain Tyrosine, however, far from improving mood I get irritable on this product.

Norival

Reviewer1004314님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years. I believe it has truly made a difference in my overall mood, which has greatly improved. Feed your body with what it needs and it will work for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice idea, but these don't work for me - P5P causes me to feel rubbish. I'd maybe get this again to try it if it contained non-P5P B6, non-acetyl tyrosine and biopterin - and if it didn't contain added stearate and sillycon. I recently tried Jarrows acetyl tyrosine with B6 - beneficial only for the small amount of B6, but I know that L tyrosine works. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Wait and see

Reviewer1768994님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We just started this product and my twelve year old daughter is taking this product. It is easy to swallow and digest. It was hard to find this product in the local stores so we were thrilled to see it at iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Trying these for restless legs.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these, along with Natural Factors E400IU Succinate, after a search for products that might help restless legs, which I've had, off and on, most of my life. It's the first time I've ever taken anything for the problem, as it comes and goes, but the latest bout spurrd me on. I opted to take them in the morning, not at night. I can't say yet if these products work for sure, but I haven't had any problems since my last bout a few days after I started taking both supplements.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품