KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,288

₩13,402

할인금액: ₩3,114 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bronchitis & Asthma Aide

Reviewer1526937님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

since taking this product, I've been using my inhaler less often and have less wheezing Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2045882님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I do not want to take any cortisone product this medication has certainly been helpful. This winter has been especially bad for my asthma and on many days I am taking it several times.

Better than expected

Reviewer2029437님께서 Oct 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to admit, I am pretty impressed with these. If you have asthma, you will still need to have your preventative meds and rescue inhaler. But for the mild annoying asthma, it really does help.

IT WORKS

Reviewer3083231님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began having an asthma symptoms after a bad cold, I ordered these tablets, and after a week taking it, the chest pains stopped, my breathing improved.

worked great

Reviewer1081977님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is easy to take and worked great. I could feel my lungs opening up immediately.

Seems to work

julynk님께서 Sep 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son had a seasonal cold that soon turned into a nasty cough. I gave him one of these and it seemed to help prevent further paroxysms, or at least to shorten the duration. The only thing is it says for 4YO and above and my son is only 3 - so I hope it's as safe as homeopathy is supposed to be!

leticiarosado@hotmail.com

Reviewer1030999님께서 Apr 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very helpfull i am very happy with the results.

Seems very good

Reviewer3151892님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For a non medicinal option.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품