KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to help with bruising.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Reviewer3302292님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Arnica

Reviewer1525580님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

opinion

Reviewer3261100님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product does help with aches and pains

MR. Finch

5591110856795200720님께서 Apr 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

Practical and cheap

Reviewer2837310님께서 May 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

Not bad

Reviewer1849347님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad

Pain releaf

Reviewer2326828님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

JanMartin님께서 Mar 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This remedy dose work but we were not fond of the larger tablet size. It is a bit chalky, and less friendly to give to children. They are a bit smaller than baby aspirin. But not the tiny balls often seen in other remedy brands. These pour out, rather than click or twist like other brands. So be cautious when you open it. Overall good.

Pain

Reviewer1319366님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품