KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,266

₩6,594

할인금액: ₩328 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

good++++

Reviewer2139517님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality and taste! I recommend to everyone. I will take again.

Tastes divine !

Reviewer2915006님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This rice bran tastes absolutely divine ! i enjoy having it with my soya milk as a paste. Delicious !!

option for gluten-free diet

Sholik님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ever buy, but sometimes hard to catch - often in stock. using no heat, just add a teaspoon of yogurt into a pile in the morning. mild, pleasant taste and texture. inexpensive option for tissue intolerance to gluten

love

4800423325068931871님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dad loves this !! so happy with it

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Reviewer2223531님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was unable to get this product locally and am adding it to a special diet for Toby dog. He definitely gobbles it down with the rest of his home cooked meals. He refuses canned dog food but the bran added to his food didn't create any problems. Being such a healthy product I am also adding it to my cooked cereals etc.

Great GF fiber

5598399106105531991님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it to add additional fiber to GF bread.

Great Fiber

5391158529516607019님께서 Jun 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bran adds much needed fiber to any diet.Will buy this again for sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than other rice brans I've tried

Reviewer1868309님께서 Jun 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this product and use it regularly in my breakfast whole grain blend. I tried another less expensive brand once and rued the day I ordered it because not only was it not stabilized, it had a definite slightly rancid taste. I will use only this stabilized rice bran from Bob's Red Mill hereafter.

Superfood!

5713049330403643153님께서 Jul 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would buy this again. I try to include superfoods in my daily diet. Rice Bran contains all 7 components of Vitamin E Complex, CoQ-10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathioine, Vitamin B Complex, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, Essential Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Enzymes, Phospholipids, Polysaccharides and more. Rice bran has also shown to relieve blood sugar imbalances.

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Reviewer2217159님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice amount for the price. Tastes really good. I add a bit of salt and bit of water and eat it like a paste for a "pick me up".

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품