KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,124

₩8,528

할인금액: ₩405 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

results-UNKNOWN

Reviewer3109182님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

wife will not use. her mother trained her to use wheat flour. I use Coconut flour in place of shredded coconut but a table spoon a day will not use 16oz very fast. My costs have gone way down, which is good.

Love this!

Reviewer3322629님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing. I use it for any recipe by simply adding a little over half the flour called for and adding an extra egg, (I sub NOW Turbinado for white and brown sugar). This works great, and I can make amazing peanut butter brownies, all kinds of cookies, etc. for my gluten free sons. They LOVE them! This flour seems expensive, but it lasts a long time due because you only need to use a small amount.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Reviewer1436270님께서 Jun 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product as usual.

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Reviewer2084487님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in baking in combination at times with almond meal and Bob's gluten free plain flour. It does soak up the mositure so recipes do need to be adjusted. You can find soem greatrecpes on the internet. Again this product is true quality and I recently made a great birhtday cake for my dauther using this product. the taste is distictive and you can tell it is coconut, I find it very pleasant taste. Melbourne Australia

Best Flour

Reviewer1716020님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Gluten Free Flour!

Low Carb Yummy

Reviewer1319074님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has replaced 1/4 cup of other flours in all my recipes. It adds protein, fiber, and taste!

Coconut Flour

Reviewer1813621님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought a coconut flour cookbook, and made the peanut butter cookie recipe with this. They were very good. And they keep very well, too. Be sure to sift the flour when they say to sift. Will be trying some more recipes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells great and adds nice flavour

Reviewer2774669님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I opened this I thought it smelled awesome. You can definitely smell coconut in this. It certainly has a different texture than your traditional flour. So far I've tried out the pancake recipe on the back of the package and it turned out great, though slightly more dense than I'm used to.

Love it

Reviewer1534820님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kind of tricky to bake with, but a great gluten free alternative. i love the coconut taste! I even snack on it...spoonful mixed with milk and vanilla stevia. tastes like sugar cookie dough^^ (but with fiber and protein instead of sugar and fat) I

Coconut flour

Reviewer1733755님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Falvour is wonderful wonderfull. I liked this very much.

상품 21-30 중 전체 88 상품