KO

₩9,719

₩10,226

할인금액: ₩507 (5% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have a sweet tooth and you don't want to eat pure sugar all the time in order to get your fix, then these black currants are just the answer for you. Just pop a small amount in your mouth and I promise it will answer the most intense craving you have,and best of all you won't fell guilty afterwards.

One of my favorites

lillanne님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Besides Bluberry this is the one I like most.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice and Plump. Overall Good Product.

Reviewer2801842님께서 Sep 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice, plump large black currants. Very sweet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality, fresh and juicy

5346928005469364306님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The black current is very juicy and not dry at all. We add into our breakfast cereal, and I also added to pancake/muffin/etc. This is much better than most other dried fruit I bought in the market.

Delicious, soft and sweet

5658588784603408118님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tiny raisins are ideal for baking--scones, cookies, Welsh cakes, cakes, poundcakes, everything you can think of may benefit from this tasty little dudes. Sweet, with a hint of tart, they pair incredibly well with a lot of flavours, and they are soft enough to eat by the handful. Delicious!

Amazing

4727646042929966171님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally just ordered these because I didn't know what black currants were. I use them in bread now, instead of raisins, it just tastes much better to me and they're smaller than raisins so they wind up more evenly distributed, making every bite more delicious.

Black Currants

5492578290141288330님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste, gonna reorder!

Very tasty

Reviewer1333587님께서 May 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just the right amount of sweetness, perfect in scones or out of hand.

Black Currants

Reviewer1701303님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When product arrived it was fantastic. Ordered it express but sadly took 10 days to reach me (not the fault I guess of Iherb but nonetheless annoying). One star deleted due to the delay.

sticky and sweet

5520344546962903166님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product. A bit to sweet. Very sticky but that's nice.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품