KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,684

₩15,854

할인금액: ₩3,171 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works for me

Reviewer2025838님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Bluebonnet's quality and purity. This product is helping get rid of some spider veins around my ankles so I assume it's working to improve my circulation as well.

Look for another brand

4891999038424349765님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a decent rutin formula, but... When I last ordered this brand it was $8 for a bottle of 60. Now just four months later I came to buy again and, it's $11 for a bottle of . . . 50! That's what I call double hit against the consumer: raise the price AND lower the count. Bye-bye Bluebonnet, no reorder for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It helps to reduce hemorrhoid fast.

5684527990988451021님께서 Jul 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great and I am quite happy with the ingredient that they used, at least they do not contain silica that I don't feel comfortable of having that in a product. I must say that this product acts on pretty face in reducing the pile. Though I did not continue as my conditions are not as serious, i would recommend others to have it.

Works

5335535286613195927님께서 May 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking three a day and it has reduced the size of a hemorroid. A medical doctor told me this would work.

Aneurysm

Reviewer2701653님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My father died of a ruptured aneurysm. Read that Rutin strengths blood vessels. Have a relative that had surgery for a brain aneurysm, so hope this protedts me from all this.

rutin

Reviewer1983368님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it with vit C to prevent varicose veins

Like them!

Reviewer3162466님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seem good - hard to tell if they are working yet.

Pleased with order

Reviewer1874814님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so happy with the rutin I recieved,and how fast it was delivered! And more impressive to me was the cost and how I could track it,to find out where it was! I will be ordering another bottle this friday. Thankyou! SSM

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품