KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Instead of Statins

Reviewer2102979님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read a review of this brand, said it is tested for purity. My husband is trying this in place of his statin drugs. We will do a 3 month trial & then get his cholesterol checked. Will try to update this review with his results then.

Red Yeast & cholesterol.

Reviewer1228665님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My practitioner thinks my good cholesterol is up and the bad down. Two caps x twice daily.

Cholesterol aid

Reviewer1682534님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another excellent supplement from Bluebonnet....You have to look for brands that guarantee purity such as in their Red Yeast Rice product...Cheaply made supplements affect their potency which affect their dosages....I take 600 mg. twice a day as part of my cholesterol lowering regimen. ...Iherb has the best prices.....

blood pressure, cholesterol issues

Reviewer1061740님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

CHELATED CALCIUM USED WITH MEGA STRENGTH BETA SITOSTEROL BY SOURCE NATURALS, BLUEBONNET NUTRITIONS RED YEAST RICE, ARTICHOKE LEAF EXTRACT BY LIFE EXTENSIONS, AND FENUGREEK WERE THE COMBO I CAME UP WITH TO GIVE THE RESULTS FOR LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. I AM NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN THE ARTERIES ARE CLEAR AND WATER IS REDUCED THE PRESSURE HAS A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO REGULATE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES NOT TO BE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Mr

5235873612562377826님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at very good price

Great product

5594333117791745369님께서 Apr 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great natural product without any side effects, which reduced my LDL ('bad' cholesterol) by almost half in 6 weeks initially (from 4.8 to 2.5) . I have been using this product for a couple of years now, and my total cholesterol is stable at somewhere between 5 and 6, with a very healthy ratio (less than 2). My diet has always been healthy - mostly fruit and vegetables with fish - but my LDL measurement was creeping up, my doctor believes because of heritary factors (and menopause). My HDL ('good' cholesterol) was always good, and it has remained so. It is an inexpensive, natural product that contributes to my continuing in good heart health!

Lower that Cholesterol

Reviewer3111275님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure how will this product is working. I will get a follow-up blood test soon and see if there are good results.

Lowering Cholesterol

Reviewer3187512님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped lower my cholesterol significantly and what is interesting is that it was recommended by my cardiologist! Am very pleased with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

has worked as part of my cholesterol lowering plan

lisachernow님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer quality Red Yeast Rice over RX statins. These seem to be working well, according to my lab work.

doctor reccomended

Reviewer1675281님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended I take Red Yeast rice for elevated cholesterol along with niacin

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품