KO

₩44,458

₩55,573

할인금액: ₩11,115 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Reviewer1906298님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Reviewer2303089님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Reviewer1067361님께서 Oct 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

lowers my cholesterol

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I had very good results!

Reviewer2739935님께서 Jul 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Improved cholesterol

Reviewer2962327님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Impact on Cholestrol

Reviewer1719162님께서 Apr 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - CHOLESTERICE BY BLUE BONNET

5457759322029645926님께서 Jan 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I WAS ADVISED BY MY DOCTOR TO TAKE THIS INSTEAD OF LIPITOR. SINCE STOPPING THE LIPITOR AND STARTING THE CHOLESTERICE, THE PAINS IN MY LEGS HAVE DISAPPEARED. I AM HOPEFUL THAT THIS WILL LOWER MY CHOLESTEROL WITHOUT BAD SIDE EFFECTS.

Works

4738671590158257494님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesterol was over 100 and after using this for two months, it was down to 95 and my Dr. was happy. My good cholesterol was the highest!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good cholesterol control supplement as always

4997531859138146761님께서 May 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Repeat purchase. Guess with controlled diet, it really helped in reducing my hubby's cholesterol.

Lower cholesterol significantly

Reviewer2220059님께서 Sep 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product help to lower my cholesterol significantly and I'm off my statins.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품