KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great iron supplement!

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Oct 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, the best iron supplement I have taken for my anemia! It works!

Best iron pills ever!

5195906621684523361님께서 Oct 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective

5295718723596763766님께서 Sep 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This iron supplement helped me raise my ferritin level from a 5 to a 21 in about 8 weeks. Because my ferritin level was so low, my dosage was much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow, vegan, do not smell or taste bad (I am very sensitive to certain scents/tastes of pill capsules), and did not "bind me up". This brand was recommended by my thyroid support group as being a good choice for patients with Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroidism.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Energetic!

Reviewer2918745님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energetic. I'm recovering the energy of years past & it doesn't upset my stomach.

The best I've found

Reviewer1812067님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Anemia

4964529664008089535님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the BEST IRON OUT THERE! It is not constipating and it works like a charm. Love it! Thank you!

Works but not for me

MusettaRose님께서 Sep 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this because the reviews said it is easy on the stomach, but I started taking 2 a day and have constipation. I wanted to take more but I don't dare. Not sure why I am the exception but I just can't take this. I'm going to take floradix (spelling?) It's just it's liquid which is a bit of a pain, but doesn't cause the stomach problems

Love it!

Reviewer2529476님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No constipation

good supplement

Reviewer3261153님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for over 7 months and it has helped raise my iron storage levels. Easy to take and no side effects for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer2197480님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fast shipping, exactly as described.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품