KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,163

₩25,203

할인금액: ₩5,041 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

like product

Reviewer1694531님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Reviewer1708565님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Reviewer2321442님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

Reviewer2533010님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Beta-Carotine

Reviewer1488008님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

Why discontinue it?

Reviewer1327155님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Keeps my face clear

Reviewer3121335님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be keeping my cystic acne at bay. Haven't see much of a change in my rosacea, although I want to give it a couple more weeks to see if it helps at all with the flushing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Middle of the road beta-carotene

Reviewer2940089님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are better sources for beta-carotene I am finding... such as the Earthrise spirulina. Not a big fan of these pills.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품