KO

₩100,571

₩100,583

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good trans-resveratrol

danarm님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It contains pure trans-resveratrol (no other stuff) in time-released form. The dosage is right (you should NOT take more than 500 mb per day, as this is already a large dose) and the fact that it's time released makes it effective throughout the day: I feel energetic all day long. This is a good form of Resveratrol to switch to if the other forms no longer have a noticeable effect.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Definitely works

4832420217457592519님께서 Nov 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product because it is 100% active ingredient, no fillers, and at a dose reccommeded by scientific literature. I am a fitness professional, and despite my high activity level and clean diet, I felt run down, tired and lethargic. I put it down to too much exercise and not enough sleep. Even after 3 weeks of scaling back the exercise, I still found it difficult to get out of bed. After taking this for 3 days as prescribed, I woke up on the 4th day with boundless energy. I have been taking it for a week and the feeling has not subsided. I feel energetic, motivated and alive. I shall be purchasing this product again.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글