KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩103,072
₩103,084
할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)
5 상품평 기준 5평점 중 5.0 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-2 중 전체 2 상품

Very good trans-resveratrol

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

danarm님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It contains pure trans-resveratrol (no other stuff) in time-released form. The dosage is right (you should NOT take more than 500 mb per day, as this is already a large dose) and the fact that it's time released makes it effective throughout the day: I feel energetic all day long. This is a good form of Resveratrol to switch to if the other forms no longer have a noticeable effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Definitely works

4832420217457592519님께서 Nov 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product because it is 100% active ingredient, no fillers, and at a dose reccommeded by scientific literature. I am a fitness professional, and despite my high activity level and clean diet, I felt run down, tired and lethargic. I put it down to too much exercise and not enough sleep. Even after 3 weeks of scaling back the exercise, I still found it difficult to get out of bed. After taking this for 3 days as prescribed, I woke up on the 4th day with boundless energy. I have been taking it for a week and the feeling has not subsided. I feel energetic, motivated and alive. I shall be purchasing this product again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-2 중 전체 2 상품