KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Do not recommend due to calcium content

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the easiest way to 'increase alkalinity' was to stop drinking tap water - even filtered (use filtered for cooking/washing). While buying bottled water is less than ideal, it's still pretty cheap and I view it as more sustainable/healthier than taking something like this. This does taste awful, so if planning to use it suggest buying some empty capsules and filling them. That said - the sodium does help balance the calcium, this powder mixes easily in cold water, dissolves well and does not clump. I've tried mixing it into cold food though the taste is overpowering. I found the full 5g serving suggestion too much, though I'm not a big person. No fillers or additives is a plus. Container is very small - at 5g (one teaspoon) there are 24 servings per container. I only bought one bottle, haven't finished it and wouldn't buy again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Useful for alkaline diet

Reviewer1159045님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very difficult to keep body pH at or near 7.2 with just foods, so this supplement is enabling me to keep my body pH where I want it to fight disease.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Recommended by Dr Sherry Rogers - Fantastic salts replacement from sweating

bhaktaboy님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to regularly buy these from the manufacturer but will now on continue to buy from iHerb. This product is recommended by Dr Sherry Rogers to replace lost nutrients from using saunas. I use it every day before a sauna and have not had deficiency symptoms since. Highly recommend. Mix with water or juice but may need sweetener as not the best taste. Thanks iHerb for offering this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품