KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I Like It, But I Have Reservations

HawaiianViking님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've purchased Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super Concentrated several times and I've found it to be effective for things like: Washing cars; Scrubbing floors; Washing exterior windows and screens; Cleaning up outdoor furniture, et alia. My only real reservation about this product is the vagueness in the listing of ingredients: "Surfactants from coconut and/or corn"; I would like to know which surfactants are being used — the manufacturer ought to know; I would much prefer that only coconut-based surfactants were used but if the ingredients are corn-based, I'd like to know if they are GMO-free. I hope that the citrus extracts (grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract) are anti-microbial even though the label doesn't make the claim and I don't know that I've ever made 32 gallons from one 32 oz bottle, but it is certainly concentrated.

Good degreaser for skin

Reviewer1093010님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband comes home from work covered in oil, dust, and other grime (he works on the roads, a horrible job). I bought this to use as 'soap' because nothing was getting him clean and drying his skin was only blackening my towels. Works well, very economical. I'm going to try this stuff as dishwashing liquid too - it is nice to buy a one-product-does-it-all type of product.

Bio Kleen, All Purpose Cleaner, Super

Reviewer3233842님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! It`s really does work. Remove stains, oil, even removes kalc and water with kalc.I'm going to buy it again and again.. I order a lot from the I-Herb and are very very pleased...fast, good service, great products, good selection, and cheaper than other online stores. ..:))))

Allround use

Reviewer2132342님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, also outside the house such as garden furniture etc. Very pleased!

Top class

Reviewer3049178님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product at a great price will be buying again, many thanks.

love this stuff!

Reviewer1540220님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this cleaner is strong but has a pleasant smell, and this concentrate allows me to save lots of money and bottles!!!

Natural Cleaner.

4907883647798794926님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasant and natural smell. Leave my bathroom smell earthly and sparkling clean without using tons of chemicals. It should be last for quite a while with such a big bottle.

great cleaner :)

GreenTearesting님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

cleans well esp on tough grease.

Superb Cleaning Agent

juloub님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far one of the better cleaning agents I have used as compared to the multiple ones I have used from the stores. I had tested it to clean my bathroom (sink, wall tiles and floor), living room floor and the kitchen sink. It really lifts dirt up easily leaving the surface squeaky clean! Will absolutely purchase this product again - it's really an All-in-one helper to clean the house.

So So

Reviewer1878151님께서 Apr 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out that you need to add more than the recommended dosage

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품