KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

BSN, Syntha-6, Meal Replacement or Addition, Vanilla Ice Cream, 5.04 lbs (2.29 kg) (Discontinued Item)

₩70,855
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

excellent

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1845345님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i know this product,very well priced and great product

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Tastes just like a vanilla milkshake

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HealthyAndFit님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am devastated that Syntha-6 Meal Replacement protein shakes slowly but surely keep disappearing off the website!!! They are truly the best tasting shakes I have ever tried - and I have tried a lot, trust me! I really like the fact that these shakes have a great formulation - a bit of concentrate and isolate so you can take in the morning or right after your workout, a bit of casein so you can still take at night time to help you rebuild those muscles AND some enzymes to help you digest all those good proteins! Recommend to all as the best protein shake. If you have found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more helpful reviews. Happy Shopping!

Great Protein

Reviewer1801442님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great tasting protein that works great and the price at iHerb is very competitive. I will definitely order again.

Great Protien

shonda님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste Wonderful, Everyone should try it, and I'm sure if you try it once, you will buy it again !

Very Good All-around Protein Supplement

ChetFitnessCPT님께서 Nov 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several protein powder supplements and BSN is the best tasting and has very good mixability. This is by far the best tasting protein powder in the market today. I take 1 serving with my breakfast and 1 post-workout. Nutrient-wise, BSN Syntha-6 is high on that list too. BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber. Calorie-wise, BSN Syntha-6 is higher by a bit (60-70 calories more) compared to other protein powders. This is a good thing as you are getting quality calories. If this bothers you, just do an extra few minutes on the treadmill or and extra set of exercise. At the end of the day, this will not matter so long as you workout with high intensity. Do try different brands and flavors and see what works for you. I chose Vanilla so I can blend it with different kinds of fruits.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품