KO

₩79,167

₩111,075

할인금액: ₩31,908 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

BEST whey protein

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

real bargin and tasty. with Syntha-6, protein supplied to body for long time. Work great for me. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes just like a vanilla milkshake

HealthyAndFit님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am devastated that Syntha-6 Meal Replacement protein shakes slowly but surely keep disappearing off the website!!! They are truly the best tasting shakes I have ever tried - and I have tried a lot, trust me! I really like the fact that these shakes have a great formulation - a bit of concentrate and isolate so you can take in the morning or right after your workout, a bit of casein so you can still take at night time to help you rebuild those muscles AND some enzymes to help you digest all those good proteins! Recommend to all as the best protein shake. If you have found this review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for more helpful reviews. Happy Shopping!

excellent

Reviewer1845345님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i know this product,very well priced and great product

Great Protein

Reviewer1801442님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great tasting protein that works great and the price at iHerb is very competitive. I will definitely order again.

Syntha

Reviewer1528066님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried a lot of protein powder, this product work excellent.

Syntha 6

Reviewer1590737님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this protein. Hands down these greatest tasting protein there is. BSN all the way!!!

Loved

4793710736518419215님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best Flavor ever!

Great Protien

shonda님께서 May 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste Wonderful, Everyone should try it, and I'm sure if you try it once, you will buy it again !

Very Good All-around Protein Supplement

ChetFitnessCPT님께서 Nov 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several protein powder supplements and BSN is the best tasting and has very good mixability. This is by far the best tasting protein powder in the market today. I take 1 serving with my breakfast and 1 post-workout. Nutrient-wise, BSN Syntha-6 is high on that list too. BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber. Calorie-wise, BSN Syntha-6 is higher by a bit (60-70 calories more) compared to other protein powders. This is a good thing as you are getting quality calories. If this bothers you, just do an extra few minutes on the treadmill or and extra set of exercise. At the end of the day, this will not matter so long as you workout with high intensity. Do try different brands and flavors and see what works for you. I chose Vanilla so I can blend it with different kinds of fruits.

great

JasonW님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

pretty good but personally think i am going to go for something lower in calories.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품