KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Anabol Naturals, Dibencoplex 10,000, 30 Sublingual Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₩12,566
₩23,363
할인금액: ₩10,797 (46% 할인)
7 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Coenzymated B12

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1600723님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to take both of the coenzymated forms of B12 (methylcobalamin and dibencozide). I take methylcobalamin injections, and use these pills for the dibencozide. Overall I feel good when I'm taking both.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Amazing stuff

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2111977님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazingly potent form of B12. I open up the capsule like another reviewer and put it under my tongue; I get a small lift then. But I get a huge lift several hours later (sometimes half a day or so), so big I have to be careful not to take too much or I become over stimulated. I use only a small amount of the capsule at any given time. I like this better than the methylcobalamin form because it doesn't make me sleepy for twenty-four hours after I take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

ATP support

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

philla님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For people with genetic issues causing low levels of vitamin b12, this is something to consider. One of very few pure adenosylcobalamin/adb12/dibencozide on the market today, it's effects are said to be maximized when taken sub-lingually (note: you might want to split the capsules and take a lower dose, esp. for beginners). Adb12 plays an important role in some enzymatic steps in both krebs cycle and nitric oxide cycle (decreasing nitrosative stress). A meager 200 mcg Boron is also OK. Be aware that your teeth and gums will temporarily get stained pinkish red from the capsules (if taken sublingually)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Previous formulation was good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1301066님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Adenosylcobalamin / Dibencozide and do not do well on methylcobalamin (energy crashes, weight gain). EDIT: replacing old review which applied to the discontinued CAPSULES, which are no longer made.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The true natural anabolic

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3029703님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This can be considered in my opinion the pump natural 5kilos got to win using the same, but with a high protein diet. Recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »