KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,136

₩22,564

할인금액: ₩10,428 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Coenzymated B12

Reviewer1600723님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to take both of the coenzymated forms of B12 (methylcobalamin and dibencozide). I take methylcobalamin injections, and use these pills for the dibencozide. Overall I feel good when I'm taking both.

Amazing stuff

Reviewer2111977님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazingly potent form of B12. I open up the capsule like another reviewer and put it under my tongue; I get a small lift then. But I get a huge lift several hours later (sometimes half a day or so), so big I have to be careful not to take too much or I become over stimulated. I use only a small amount of the capsule at any given time. I like this better than the methylcobalamin form because it doesn't make me sleepy for twenty-four hours after I take it.

ATP support

philla님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For people with genetic issues causing low levels of vitamin b12, this is something to consider. One of very few pure adenosylcobalamin/adb12/dibencozide on the market today, it's effects are said to be maximized when taken sub-lingually (note: you might want to split the capsules and take a lower dose, esp. for beginners). Adb12 plays an important role in some enzymatic steps in both krebs cycle and nitric oxide cycle (decreasing nitrosative stress). A meager 200 mcg Boron is also OK. Be aware that your teeth and gums will temporarily get stained pinkish red from the capsules (if taken sublingually)

Previous formulation was good

Reviewer1301066님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Adenosylcobalamin / Dibencozide and do not do well on methylcobalamin (energy crashes, weight gain). EDIT: replacing old review which applied to the discontinued CAPSULES, which are no longer made.

The true natural anabolic

Reviewer3029703님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This can be considered in my opinion the pump natural 5kilos got to win using the same, but with a high protein diet. Recommend.

Consider other co-factors/synergists

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Jun 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try this as an alternative/adjunct to MethylB12. It wiped me out completely. However - I found there are other co-factors and synergists to consider, such as iodine, zinc, manganese, sulphur, niacin. Unfortunately, as it's been discontinued I cannot continue to trial it, which is a shame. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great Source of B12

Krisinsight님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My last order of Anabol Natural's Dibencoplex was not to my liking as the tablets would not dissolve without chewing them up before placing it under my tongue. I then changed to an oral B12 spray sold by Mercola. When I ran out of the oral spray I decided to go back to a sublingual tablet because I was recently told that the slower your B12 dissolves the better for your body. My new bottle of Anabol Naturals is melting slowly but surely without additional mastication, so this new bottle seems perfect to me. It is slow enough to allow a small portion of B12 to be absorbed over a period of time but not so hard and dry that it won't melt at all.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품