KO

₩39,282

₩46,957

할인금액: ₩7,675 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

this really works!

Reviewer2796695님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Older Dog, New Trick

Reviewer2081396님께서 Nov 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Dog Gone Pain

4613501863978831269님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

milkmilky님께서 Sep 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

New "leash" on life!

Reviewer2762450님께서 Oct 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It really has helped-vet approved :-)

Reviewer2240131님께서 Jun 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Scooter our beagle mix (45lbs) was out playing in the backyard when we heard a terrible yelp. He began limping. I had some joint repair pills I gave him while I had ordered the DGP. I read several reviews and purchased these. This all took place in a week's time. I gave him 1 tablet 2x's a day then advanced the level to 2-2x's a day. In the meantime Scooter had hurt his paw and it was time for his heart worm SNAP test so we went in to the vet. As it turned out even through with the DGP there was improvement with the limp in his rear leg, we were told Scooter possible has a ruptured CCL (equivalent of an ACL in humans). He is having surgery tomorrow on his knee/leg. I asked the vet about the DGP and he approved the use of it and will continue on it. Finally a good product that seems to work and Scoots doesn't mind the taste. Thanks Iherb for a fast devlivery!

Very nice

4854446783386683276님께서 Jul 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice

Works for my dog

Reviewer1023278님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

DGP is terrific

Reviewer1907240님께서 Feb 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

My dog loves this stuff

Reviewer1672283님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

상품 1-10 중 전체 69 상품