KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

DGP works ok.

Reviewer3266021님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My westie responded better to Deramaxx, but the DGP helps enough for now. I just started doubling his dose to see if that helps.

Still Dog Pain

Reviewer1266470님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll update after second bottle. These supplements do need time to work.

Gog-Gone Pain

Reviewer2356713님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have heard that this product works very well from friends who recommended it to me. I really do not know, this has not helped my dog much but my Newfoundland is very old. I think it would have if he was a bit younger. I have had him 9 yrs and he was approximately 4 when I got him

Dog Gone Pain

Reviewer1357339님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by friends and I have read many favorable reviews. Unfortunately, I did not notice any outward signs that my dog got relief from this product. He had been taking the product about 4-5 months. I stopped giving him this supplement several weeks ago, and have not noticed a difference. My dog didn't respond, but different things work for different animals. I thinks it's worth a try -- judge for yourself.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I would have a better idea if the dog could talk...

Reviewer1350237님께서 Apr 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is hard to tell if this has had a beneficial effect on the old pooch. He has good days and bad and we really don't know if he is in pain. A friend told me that this worked better on his dog than prescription Medicam. We are going to continue with it for a while anyway.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품