KO

₩42,557

₩55,425

할인금액: ₩12,868 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazon Therapeutics, Organic Yacon Syrup, 11.5 fl oz

Reviewer1539565님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sweetner has been great in baking and hot cereals. Helps to have something other than Stevia to use!

awesome syrup!

4784716956354955412님께서 Jul 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

the perfect sweetener! gives a lot of sweet taste with low GI. I have made some caramels with it, nom! you can use it as filling in chocolates as well, on pancakes or whatever. 'is good :)

Great flavor!

Reviewer1350062님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have yet to try baking with it, but I really like it on cereal and in coffee.

good taste

4740545102944388281님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste but it does nothing for the appetite or the weight loss

Organic Yacon Syrup

Reviewer1960658님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must when you make sugar free Snickers-chocolate!!! And caramel cake... And coconut ice-cream.. And so much more!!! :)

Like it

Reviewer2270242님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally dont really like the taste of it just like it is, and not in my tea either. But it gives a really pleasent sweet taste when used in foods/beverages with a more dominant flavour. But my mom loves it right from the bottle! hahaha

Best tasting yacon syrup

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a bad sweetener. Doesn't affect blodsugar that much. Very sweet and caramel like flavour.

Best Yacon Brand

Reviewer2922397님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use yacon syrup on my oatmeal b/c of its low-glycemic index. It's a short time to get used to the taste; certainly better tasting than molasses, though similar in texture. I've used yacon since 2007 and this brand is the best quality I've found, and iHerb.com offers it at a good price. The brand's 2010 jar/label change confused me initially, and the product seems to have a slightly less thick texture than prior.

Yacon syrup

Reviewer3017734님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was great to sweeten my coffee. Better than sugar. Never tried it in anything else, but looks just like molasses.

Nice taste

Sabine님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like natural sweeteners. Use this for chocolate and baking.

상품 31-40 중 전체 139 상품