KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,807

₩53,146

할인금액: ₩12,339 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

yacon syrup

Reviewer2738552님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fyi too much yacon will turn a light colored concoction green.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good, but slightly expensive

greenisthenewblack님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very sweet, great quality product...

Reviewer2688809님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

Best Yacon Brand

Reviewer2922397님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use yacon syrup on my oatmeal b/c of its low-glycemic index. It's a short time to get used to the taste; certainly better tasting than molasses, though similar in texture. I've used yacon since 2007 and this brand is the best quality I've found, and iHerb.com offers it at a good price. The brand's 2010 jar/label change confused me initially, and the product seems to have a slightly less thick texture than prior.

Yacon syrup

Reviewer3017734님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was great to sweeten my coffee. Better than sugar. Never tried it in anything else, but looks just like molasses.

Like it

Reviewer2270242님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally dont really like the taste of it just like it is, and not in my tea either. But it gives a really pleasent sweet taste when used in foods/beverages with a more dominant flavour. But my mom loves it right from the bottle! hahaha

Best tasting yacon syrup

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a bad sweetener. Doesn't affect blodsugar that much. Very sweet and caramel like flavour.

Organic Yacon Syrup

Reviewer1960658님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must when you make sugar free Snickers-chocolate!!! And caramel cake... And coconut ice-cream.. And so much more!!! :)

good taste

4740545102944388281님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste but it does nothing for the appetite or the weight loss

tasty

4969963291916077984님께서 Apr 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good. Tastes good. Good consistency. And good for you. The price is the only thing that is a let down. It is sooo expensive.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품