KO

₩64,791

₩82,464

할인금액: ₩17,673 (21% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Replaced my am coffee with a much healther drink

Reviewer3103314님께서 Dec 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a rou-n-y gastric bypass patient so it is not easy for me to find power drinks that agree with me. Most protein drinks are way TOO heavy. But the Amazing Grass SuperFood Chocolate is just the right consistency and taste great. After being and avid coffee drinker for over a decade I replaced my morning coffee with this drink. I follow the recommended mixing instructions. I mix 2 scoops in 1 to 1 & 1/2 cups water and whisk, then add about 1 cup of almond milk and it taste great.

Love it

Reviewer1767994님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a lot of nutrients and my kids eat in shake form without a problem. Has enzymes, barley grass and other good stuff with a good chocolate flavor.

love, love, love!

existentialevolution님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've ordered this over + over. Absolutely fantastic. Mix it with a scoop of protein powder in magic bullet. Great non jittery a.m.boost. Awesome flavor. Great nutrients too!

awesome

Reviewer2274548님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great, makes you feel great - i recommend

A good taste indeed.

Reviewer2927113님께서 Jul 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

amazing grass

Reviewer1335021님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

product service price great will do again

I now like this product

NikiNook님께서 Nov 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first it tasted terrible like unsweetened dark chocolate coated vegetables. Now it has grown on me.

greens I like

5039793376063279139님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

trusted manufacturer. tried for first time and certanly not last one

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice to be Able to Get Your Greens in Such a Tasty Way!

BeckySue님께서 May 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that this item is gluten free, raw and free of GMO's. Like that this is certified organic. Also a tasty way to get those greens that we all know we should be taking in more of. Who can resist the chocolate flavor too?

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품