KO

iHerb 상품평

₩62,652

₩79,742

할인금액: ₩17,090 (21% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Check out my page for more reviews!

Awesome Value

Reviewer1072866님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This superfood is a great value. Great ingredients, mixes well and taste delicious. Nice to see it come in a super size. been using this brand for a couple of years now and would recommend.

Great stuff

5071355934709115385님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I used it, I didn't like the taste, but after a few more tries, it went down better. Has a really sweet taste, I added banana and a grated apple to mine.I do feel it gives me more energy and makes me feel safe in the knowing that I got my daily amounts of fruit and veg in one easy drink.

Amazing Grass, Berry Flavour Superfood Powder

Reviewer1264939님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the flavour and easy of use to add to green smoothies made with vege juices.

Tasty berry superfood

Reviewer1504809님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a new product, just taken twice. However nice flavour, very good price.

good stuff

5633238649708458069님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good stuff!

tasty

5340517396028732664님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

tasty & super effective!

greens I like

5039793376063279139님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

trusted manufacturer. tried for several times now

grown in the US

Reviewer1381917님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A wonderful and easy way to boost your nutritional level. You can get this elsewhere but it's double the price.

nice flavour

Theeaglelover님께서 Sep 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

one bottle goes a long way n it taste great too

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품