KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,995

₩35,291

할인금액: ₩8,296 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

useful product

Reviewer1099448님께서 Jun 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Reviewer2538988님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

I prefer Garden of Life

Reviewer1203156님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

Excellent product

Reviewer1315766님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powdered version is more economical

amazing indeed

4653327644765191851님께서 Mar 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

Won't live without it!

Reviewer1392231님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Love this product

Reviewer3266375님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

took away my son's acidity

Reviewer2633603님께서 Mar 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not too sure if it works

Reviewer2306592님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Superior Green Foods Capsule!!!

Reviewer2467763님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is a simple, pure,all organic green foods supplement. I wouldn't be without this! Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품