KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,512

₩5,640

할인금액: ₩1,128 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Love this rice

Charybdis님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The rice cooks up sticky and purple, just like in the title. The flavor is great, a light jasmine flavor. I love eating it plain as part of dinner or stirring in a bit of coconut milk with cinnamon and sugar for a quick rice pudding. I hope iherb never stops carrying this product. I also like supporting fair trade and non gmo producers like Alter Eco!

Delicious

Reviewer3356813님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this rice and the price is wonderful for a fair-trade product. As soon as you add the rice to the boiling water, it turns purple. Delicious and satisfying.

Thai Sticky Purple Rice

4771655391055561747님께서 Dec 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time trying purple rice. Alter Eco's Purple rice was a wonderful surprise. I love the slightly sweet taste and the suggestion of sauteing the rice first added a nice nutty taste as well.I have used it as a side dish, in soups, under stews and stir-fry and as a salad and breakfast with fruits, vegetables and yogurt.I have shared it with several of my friends and they to have enjoyed it and say they will put it in their regular cooking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Alter Eco, Purple Jasmine Rice, Colorful Sticky Rice is a TASTY Rice!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like that Alter Eco Purple Rice is a unique tasty grain that is sticky when cooked and has a delicate, sweet perfume. This traditional rice is used by local communities for feasts and celebrations.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품