KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The Best supplement for your dog!

4801851520443706801님께서 Mar 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We started giving this to our then 10 year old Golden Retriever when she started having trouble standing. We thought she was going lame because hip dysplasia runs in this breed. Within a couple weeks she was playing and running like a puppy. At that time we started her on only one tablet, even though for her size it should have been two. 3 years later she is now up to two a day and is still running and jumping like a puppy. Same scenario with our Border Collie/ Boxer mix. When he was 4-6 months old he had a hard time standing, limping, wouldn't stretch. Took him to three different veterinarians who wanted to do surgery claiming he had a square joint in a round socket. Not that I discredited the veterinarians, but he was still growing and didn't feel that was the best option. So, we started giving him 1/2 tablet and within a week he was no longer having any of the previous issues and 3 years later hasn't exhibited any of them. We recommend this product to everyone we know and meet that has a dog!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Early results in Tripawed w/ bone cancer

4814561486389999104님께서 Mar 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started my almost 8 yr old GSD/Lab mix on this product after a diagnosis of osteosarcoma (bone cancer). She ultimately had to have her front left leg amputated. Prior to the amputation, I could hear her "bones creaking" when she would get up. Knowing that her front remaining limb would be under significantly more stress, I began searching for a product to help with her mobility. She was already on a high glucosomine food and on glucosomine supplements that just didn't seem to be working. I began adding this in before her surgery which was 25 days ago. She is just getting 1 per day for now (the package recommends two per day) as well as an immunity support product from the same manufacturer. Even with the reduced dose, I've noticed that I don't hear her "bones creaking" any more when she gets up. I have noticed that if I don't break the wafer into quarters, she will not eat it in her food. Sometimes I have to hide it in a pill pocket too. Because of how recent her surgery was and the fact that she has now started chemo, I cannot speak to any improvement in energy or endurance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Repeated Purchase. does deliver joint flexible and mobility to my 10 year old dog.

5054240808452986073님께서 Oct 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Candies for dogs

5042435159108636123님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog really likes this product, but I can tell if it's working, because she has been useing it only for three weeks now. greatings from Slovenia

I'm A Believer!!

Reviewer2006159님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

k9 full flex

5717023262176367340님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a 9 year old Brittany spaniel that hunts. She has had some marginal arthritis issues for about 2 years. K9 fullflex seems to have improved her condition. I will continue to use the product as long as I see her remain stable. I would recommend this product.

Tail up again!

Reviewer1703820님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Rosiee님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Arthritis, Hip & Joint Med

5735345894745168475님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be a good product our dog likes them and seems to be helping her mobility

Good product!

Reviewer2760903님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our dog with terminal lymphoma started limping, so I wanted to do something natural for him. I bought these and after a few days he is much better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품