KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,110

₩19,148

할인금액: ₩5,038 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1568234님께서 Dec 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the difficult flu season, we decided to try something different this year. We take Emergen-C every day. Neither one of us has had so much as a sniffle, even though we both work with populations that are at high risk. Thanks for the great product!

Morning Vitamin Drink

Reviewer2584656님께서 Aug 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At our house we use the Alacer Emergen-C Tangerine Mix as the base of my vitamin mixture. I add All One Nutritech, Rice Base, Macro Greens, Barley, Calm and Vitamin D drops. Tastes great and keeps us going all day!

Love Emergen-C

Reviewer2416129님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I carry some with me and add it to my glass of water when I eat out. I love Emergen-C

We Love Emergen-C

Reviewer2167318님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Stuff

One of my favorites.

Reviewer1604162님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

More than three years ago, when I had a cold, my colleague gave me this packet. From that time, I use it when I feel tired.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Alacer, Mmergen-C,1,000 mg Vit. C.

Reviewer1302021님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the bold taste and it does not seem to become watered down in a water bottle and the taste lasts a little longer in the bottle than the orange or Lemon/Lime.

Prefer The Original Formula

Reviewer2064524님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is too sweet. Probably the addition of stevia. Same with the new raspberry flavor. I liked the original formula better and will buy a different brand from now on.

Good!

Reviewer2667054님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!

electrolytes!

Reviewer3024468님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

electrolytes!

Alacer , Emergen-C , Tangerine flavor

Reviewer1488318님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about all the flavors in this brand and the tangerine is my favorite ... it is delicious ... it dissolves quickly in water and stays fizzy ... great source of Vit. C and others , along with minerals and electrolytes ... I start my day with it , every day !

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품