KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

I take this daily

DeanaS님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take about 3,000 MG C per day in different forms. This one is a must as it really works to rev up my immunity. I like the addition of MSM because this is supposed to help joint pain. I find that it removes the inflammation in my right knee (cause unknown) that impedes my walking and yoga. It's temporary because without drinking this I definitely feel my knee.

Recommended

Reviewer2567840님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this for several years; doctor recommended.

OK

Reviewer2162919님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love regular emergen-c was seeking MSM for my sons growing pains. This lite version and flavor is bitter. I still take it everyday but wish it tasted as good as the regular flavors.

Anti-inflammotory benefit

Reviewer2400851님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although there is no "paper" on MSM I notice inflammation reduction when using this product.

Emergen-C lite with MSM formula

Reviewer2432818님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product, really works, the MSM makes my hair grow fast.

Amusing

4883400044148389959님께서 Sep 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good, really easy to digest . Definitely I would recommend to take these Vitamin supplier.

review

Reviewer3045480님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very satisfied as usual and will continue to use your company when needed

Really like this product

Reviewer3057108님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got the Emegen C with MSM Lite and I really like it. I have been using it in the morning to take my other supplements with. Very refreshing, it's good to start the day off a refreshing drink!! Both my husband and I really like this product. Will be getting more of this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5273463189186932089님께서 Mar 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a great source of vitamin C, I take them in the morning before breakfast together with Collagen Type 1&3.

Delicious

Reviewer1005068님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Refreshing and healthy