KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,561

₩19,760

할인금액: ₩5,199 (26% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

tropical

5552377922426151023님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my all time favourite, the best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GOOD.

5447116574573006404님께서 Oct 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Emegen-C Order

5221139621930871679님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good and awesome product. The Tropical flavor is taste good and will add energy in your body esp if you have flu. Fast delivery from US to Singapore. I will recommend to use this Emergen-C vitamins. More Power to your company. Tnx.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste good

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the tropical taste best. However I don't think it suits my body condition so i stop consume it anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

my favorite flavor!

Reviewer2130841님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have a packet with me. Great product!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty and effective to prevent colds

Reviewer1583946님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every day I drink a packet of Emergen-C, pregnant fast production are not catch a cold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good!

Reviewer2667054님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent

Reviewer2923628님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Emergen-C. Every time I start to get a cold I take four or five packets a day and it seems to get rid of it every time. I also find that emergen-c gives me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. I will definitely continue to buy this, and the price is right at I-Herb too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

We Love Emergen-C

Reviewer2167318님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Family uses this to get a bit more energy on those long days, much better than the caffie drinks. Helps us keep colds and the flu stuff at Bay. Our Fav flavors are Tropical, Tangerine and Lemon Lime. Also a good way to get extra water in my guys. They just do not drink enough Water. We have been using this for over 15 Yrs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Keep this product in stock

Reviewer1790052님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome. I take it every day. Please don't ever discontinue this product, as I have seen you have done with other flavors of this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »