KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

We Love Emergen-C

Reviewer2167318님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Family uses this to get a bit more energy on those long days, much better than the caffie drinks. Helps us keep colds and the flu stuff at Bay. Our Fav flavors are Tropical, Tangerine and Lemon Lime. Also a good way to get extra water in my guys. They just do not drink enough Water. We have been using this for over 15 Yrs.

Excellent

Reviewer2923628님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Emergen-C. Every time I start to get a cold I take four or five packets a day and it seems to get rid of it every time. I also find that emergen-c gives me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. I will definitely continue to buy this, and the price is right at I-Herb too.

Power of C

Reviewer1521906님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, yet again I am amazed by the speed of delivery. I am in the UK and I get things quicker from iherb in the USA than products I order by mail here! Alacer is the premium provider of REAL Vitamin C. This product has the mysterious ability to lower my blood pressure. Perhaps it's correcting a sodium/pottasium balance of mine. Oh well, I take the benefit.

I Love the Taste!

Reviewer2856478님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite tasting Emergen-C flavor!

So Tropical!

Reviewer1701478님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes really good!!

Great

Reviewer1258765님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product even better price anywhere thanks iherb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy way to take vitamins!

Reviewer2656682님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great. like the flavor.

Alcer, Emergen-C

Reviewer1309804님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great stuff! I have taken this daily for the last 5 yrs. I have not even had so much as a cold!

love it,better that caffine for quick pick me up

Reviewer1477212님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it,better that caffine for quick pick me up

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

arcamy님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품