KO

₩14,728

₩19,987

할인금액: ₩5,259 (26% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

We Love Emergen-C

Reviewer2167318님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Family uses this to get a bit more energy on those long days, much better than the caffie drinks. Helps us keep colds and the flu stuff at Bay. Our Fav flavors are Tropical, Tangerine and Lemon Lime. Also a good way to get extra water in my guys. They just do not drink enough Water. We have been using this for over 15 Yrs.

I Love the Taste!

Reviewer2856478님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite tasting Emergen-C flavor!

Excellent

Reviewer2923628님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Emergen-C. Every time I start to get a cold I take four or five packets a day and it seems to get rid of it every time. I also find that emergen-c gives me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. I will definitely continue to buy this, and the price is right at I-Herb too.

Power of C

Reviewer1521906님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, yet again I am amazed by the speed of delivery. I am in the UK and I get things quicker from iherb in the USA than products I order by mail here! Alacer is the premium provider of REAL Vitamin C. This product has the mysterious ability to lower my blood pressure. Perhaps it's correcting a sodium/pottasium balance of mine. Oh well, I take the benefit.

So Tropical!

Reviewer1701478님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes really good!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keep this product in stock

Reviewer1790052님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome. I take it every day. Please don't ever discontinue this product, as I have seen you have done with other flavors of this product.

Emegen-C Order

5221139621930871679님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good and awesome product. The Tropical flavor is taste good and will add energy in your body esp if you have flu. Fast delivery from US to Singapore. I will recommend to use this Emergen-C vitamins. More Power to your company. Tnx.

Great

Reviewer1258765님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product even better price anywhere thanks iherb

tropical

5552377922426151023님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my all time favourite, the best

Alcer, Emergen-C

Reviewer1309804님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great stuff! I have taken this daily for the last 5 yrs. I have not even had so much as a cold!

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품