KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,755

₩15,805

할인금액: ₩5,050 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367님께서 Oct 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2429895님께서 Apr 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Reviewer2234145님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

Favorable reiview for ElectroMix

Reviewer1536808님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is very tasty and very effective. I noticed an increase in energy level about an hour after I first took your product. The problem with leg muscle cramps the morning after exercise is gone. A helpful product for this 70 year old who still likes to exercise.

Good Buy!

Reviewer1479306님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with water retention.

Wonderful!

comfycotton님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste great and help me everytime I get a headache from dehydration. I use them during my workouts or after a night of partying and they replenish my liquids way better than gatorade or anything else I have tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Almost flavourless but very easy to drink

RedYetiDave님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I bought these for hiking in hot weather - they were very useful on a recent trip that didn't involve any sport - just rather too much coffee and alcohol! Slipped down easily and certainly re-hydrated me well.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewer1945930님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was exactly what I expected, the quick delivery was a huge bonus. Thank you!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품