KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Jan 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367님께서 Oct 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great for hot active days.

Reviewer2992101님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have stopped getting cramps and have more energy on the days of golf and biking in Aug. in Florida

Alacer ElectroMix

Reviewer2253135님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

ELECTRO MIX IS A VERY REFRESHING DRINK EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK IT,AND IT IS HEALTHY TOO !!!

Alcer, ElectroMix

Reviewer2342276님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fast service!!! Great!

Electromix

Reviewer2620920님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Electromix almost daily and have found it stops my Restless Leg Syndrom, for which I am very grateful. I give it 5 stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product; easy to carry

Reviewer1828328님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this replenishment drink. Not very sweet, but good with stevia. Love that "a case" of ElectroMix doesn't take up any room at all in the pantry! Makes it easy to keep lots on hand!!

when you are hot

Reviewer1142622님께서 Aug 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent thirst quencher after a work out. sugary drinks don't work. It does taste like Alka-seltzer but adding a little lemon makes it even better. Excellent!! Give it a try.

Good product

Reviewer1489795님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think my daughter uses this to ncrease energy and stabilize blood sugar.

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품