KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Strontium Citrate

Reviewer3236413님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A wonderful product for keeping healthy bones but do not take with Calcium at least several hours between.Since I have been taking this product I have passed every Dexa Bone Test, and I am 81.

AOR Advanced series

Reviewer2656268님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seemed to make my nails stronger and I have only taken almost 2 months worth, I am hoping it will help with my bones especially in my mouth since they are disintergrating. I will continue taking this strontium support {II} and see. Thank-you for the product. Linda

AOR

Reviewer2815909님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really won't know much till I have my bone density test in a year.

AOR - A trusted brand

Reviewer1555137님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used AOR strontium since I found out 8 years ago I had osteoporosis. My bone density tests have continually improved. Dr's. have told me to continue with what I have been using. I take a good calcium but always at a different time. I will continue to use this strontium.

Great price on AOR Strontium

5690799851652923239님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have relied on AOR Strontium to help minimize the effects of osteoporosis in my wife. It is doing well. I recently found iHerb.com and found its price to be better than many other sources. Delivery is also prompt.

good..

zerosums님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My old mom has suffered from Osteoporosis and spine ache. So I purchased this product. But she has also cerebral infarction and cardiovascular problem, so I used this product very carefully for not overusing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could not tell any difference

Reviewer1864442님께서 Mar 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried on family advice but could not tell any difference

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품