KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

21st Century Health Care, Healthy Eyes, Super Vision, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₩8,447
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Feedback

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2132346님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Healthy Eyes

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2127694님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품