KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Feedback

Reviewer2132346님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Healthy Eyes

Reviewer2127694님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

Good thing

Reviewer1076742님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Great antioxidant support!

kirowang님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

healthy eyes

4657897332889634317님께서 Dec 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderfull

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Vision Support Supplement!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Good product

Reviewer1416635님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My eyes are less tired now!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품