KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Vision Support Supplement!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better eat carrots than this...

Does-it-do님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drank it all, as described, but nothing improved nor it helped. It contains A LOT of ingredients, but they all can be found in a simply carrot. NO LUTEIN in it. No wonder why it was discontinued...

healthy eyes

4657897332889634317님께서 Dec 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderfull

Great antioxidant support!

kirowang님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

Good thing

Reviewer1076742님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Rosemary Of VA.

Reviewer2939103님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

21st Century Health Care, Healthy Eyes

Reviewer1908258님께서 Dec 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for about 2 weeks, doing great so far.

Like Preservision

Reviewer1395979님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Reviewer1669524님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Healthy Eyes

Reviewer2127694님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품