KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,632

₩7,937

할인금액: ₩2,305 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

21st Century Health Care, Digestive Enzymes

alvinlky님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Digestive relief

reflexheather님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only just received this product but having taken other more expensive enzymes in the past these appear to be just as effective. I am very pleased with these especially for the reasonable price. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

These are great!

5624746654467842028님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken these before eating ice cream and before eating beans and they absolutely worked. I have (had) a major issue with "big upper belly syndrome". I just knew it had something to do with my digestion after noticing other issues as well. These capsules fixed that problem in a week in a half. I take 2 if I'm eating something my body usually has a hard time with, and one with easy to digest foods.

Awesome product

Reviewer1253607님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome enzymes, it helped me so many times!

Indispensable

Reviewer1596375님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

21st Century Health Care Digestive Enzymes undoubtedly work. I can feel the difference in my body after eating meals. Also, the enzyme makeup is quite impressive!

Not that good

myreviews님께서 Apr 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't feel major effects from these, so l will not reorder.

Good but too light

Dreamer37님께서 Aug 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very efficient and smooth (no unpleasant taste if the capsule is opened). As against the recommended dosage is ineffective for a big dinner.

Good!

5634042129934005109님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can feel it's working. Less burp and gas after taking this. Satisfied with the price and the fast delivery.

Very good enzymes

Reviewer2295859님께서 Mar 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its relieve my bad digestion

Good!

5139203066934228510님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품