KO

₩7,456

₩8,742

할인금액: ₩1,285 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

TASTY Pecan, Almond and Maple Granola! ORGANIC Too!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Appreciate that this is USDA Organic and is made with organic oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds, all tasty healthy ingredients. This also has a touch of butter and a hint of coconut that add delectable warmth, with plenty of satisfying crunch from organic almonds and pecans. You can top this with tart, plain yogurt with a few strawberries for the perfect breakfast!

18 Rabbits

4686036952581356063님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product but check the 18rabbits.com website because the nutrition facts are different on this site compared to 18rabbits.com

Very good

4998575784077613519님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it as cereal, in yogurt, even in applesauce. A very versatile food.

Love it

Reviewer3269355님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit pricy, but it's really good. I ate it with milk for breakfast and snack; it was so good that it was gone very quickly :)

Not bad...

Reviewer1001541님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my breakfast. 4 Tbsp plus boil water to my desired consistency. The taste is almost the same as the other one (18 Rabbits with hazelnut, walnut and cacao nibs). I still have one more serving for tomorrow's breakfast and I'm not sure if I'm going to order more of these.

Yummy for my tummy

5581004012910939057님께서 Aug 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first found this cereal in California. When I moved to Michigan I had a hard time finding it. Then I found iHerb.com. Although a really weird name, 18 Rabbits Gracious Granola cereal has to be one of the best cereals I have ever enjoyed. I hate soggy cereal and have tried many granolas trying to avoid the soggy bowl. I have paid outlandish prices for a small bag of some new cereal just to discover it was horrible and did not please my pallet. Garcious Granola is a cereal that does not get soggy within the first few minutes. Its blend of grains, seeds and nuts gives it a unique taste that is both delightful and crunchy. I cannot say enough about this cereal and hope 18 Rabbits continues to make it for a long time. Although a little on the expensive side, iHerb offers it at a great price. They found a loyal customer in me.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품