The Missing Link, 디자이닝 헬스, 울티메이트 스킨 & 코트, 개용, 1 파운드 (454 g)
- Powder Formula · Average 60 Day Supply
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- A Superfood Supplement for All Breeds of Dogs
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Digestive System
- Healthy Immune System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Ultimate Skin & Coat targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 to maintain healthy skin & coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount/Teaspoons|
|Up to 10 lbs.||1/2|
|41-80 lbs. (avg. size)||3|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
1 lb. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size dog.
Refrigerate after opening.
포함된 다른 성분들
Ground flaxseed, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, sunflower seed, freeze dried beef liver, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground beef bone, dried fish solubles, ground barley grass, dried kelp, freeze dried oyster, zinc methionine complex, lecithin, selenium yeast, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), garlic, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g
unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||450 mg (5.6%)|
|* Linoleic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg (12.5%)|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.|