Sinus Buster, Nasal Spray, All Natural, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Fast Relief
- Sinus Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache
- Clinically Proven
- Non-Habit Forming Formula
- Homeopathic Nasal Spray
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Non-Habit Forming
Starts providing sinus relief in under 1 minute.
The proprietary Sinus Buster formula is the only all natural nasal spray that has been clinically shown to start working in under 1 minute.
Clinically Tested Safety
No rebound effect or loss of smell was associated with it's use.
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure & headache
- Nasal congestion
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 12 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
포함된 다른 성분들
100% Natural chemical free
Not tested on animals
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed tamper-resistant seal around the bottle is broken or missing.
For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to nay of the ingredients.
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eye. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F).
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
|Capsicum annuum 4X (capsaicin)||Relieves sinus and headache symptoms; Relieves nasal congestion|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X (eucalyptol)||Relieves stuffy nose|
Ascorbic Acid (Crystallized Vitamin C), Purified Water, Rosemary Extract, Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin.